haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #14 - A Blind Eye review

The Minions!

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 14. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #14 - A Blind Eye

The head of crime has been cut off, but what happens to the body? 0

My last review from this series, Superior Spider-Man #13. In the last issue, we saw that the Superior Spider-Man was prepared to make changes; now, we see what those changes will be!The GoodIn this issue, The Superior Spider-Man (and his army of minions) decide that it is time to take down one of the largest criminal organizations in New York; Shadowland! Run by the Kingpin, Superior Spider-Man knows that taking down him, and his crime organization, will make Hell's Kitchen (a.k.a. Shadowland) a...

Spidey vs. Shadowland!?! 0

This is perhaps one of the most enjoyable entries in this series; and that says a lot. There's great action, lots of sneaky tricks that all of the characters seem to have up their sleeves, and the issue just looks great. There are a variety of full-page panels that really keep me in this crazy world (not to mention Ramos is back!), and and it all just feels epic.And we're also given a variety of things to look forward to, both within this sub plot and through what brews below the streets.Defini...