haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #14 - A Blind Eye review

The Minions!

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 14. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #14 - A Blind Eye

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #014: Unleash the ARACHNAUGHTS and the SPIDERLINGS! 0

This series has become quite this topic of controversy and this issue has already shown the variety of support and hate for this character and issue. I get my comics fairly quickly, as in, on Wednesdays, but by the time I started writing this issue early on Thursday, there have already been over 5 reviews, of either 4 and 5 star, or 1 and 2 star. This is showing that whatever the creative team of this book is trying to accomplish with the character and the story, they are getting a ton of press ...