haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #12 - No Escape Part Two: Lockdown review

Jameson wants revenge

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 12. Tell me what you guys think about my video review. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #12 - No Escape Part Two: Lockdown

Superior Spider-Man 12 0

Superior Spider-Man is still in prison looking to bring J. Jonah Jameson peace for the death of his wife. Is this the last we'll see of Smythe?The GoodSuperior Spider-Man is in prison for one reason; to kill Smythe! After the death of Marla Jameson at the hands of Smythe in the pages of the Amazing Spider-Man, Jameson is out for blood and Spider-Man is the one who will give it to him. With Smythe having escaped his execution last issue, we will see what Smythe has in store for Spider-Man and vic...