daemonthedemon's Superior Spider-Man #10 - Independence Day review

An impressive status quo

I have to admit this was something I had not predicted. And I also admit that I was intending for Peter Parker to return. My apologies if I'm spoiling the story. This is a major change, and it's a rather impressive change. I am also well aware of the rage that'll be on it's way when Spider-Man fans read this book...or rather Peter Parker fans. Anyway this is a good issue and I recommend you to read it. Trust me you will be surprised, shocked, impressed, or mostly enraged. I can't wait to read the next issue.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #10 - Independence Day

Superior Spider-Man 10 0

A dawn of a new age and the return of an old enemy!The GoodReturning from the events of the Amazing Spider-Man vs. the Superior Spider-Man, Dan Slott is ready to start a new superior era. Ock-Parker is no longer being influenced by his predecessor and can live the life he chooses. Whether this will be a good or bad thing for Spider-Man fans has not yet been seen.One thing that was foreseeable was the relationship between Anna and Peter. I knew that from the first time they met, Slott would someh...