daemonthedemon's Superior Spider-Man #1 - Hero or Menace? review

Good and Bad at the same time

Writing: The comic is good but I hate Spider-Ock's dialogue especially in Spider-man

Art: Ryan Stegman blew my mind with his art, it's very detailed .

Story: Even though I hate Dan Slott for what he did I like the direction that he's going but he's also wise to put ghost peter vowing to take his body back because if peter really is dead the book would drop horribly.

Verdict: While I love and hate the book it's pretty tough to know which one

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #1 - Hero or Menace?

The New Spider-Man 0

WARNING THIS WILL SPOIL THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700!After the way The Amazing Spider-Man #700 ended my high hopes for this series lowered dramatically, and I wasn't actually sure what I'd think of it, and was considering not getting it at all. I eventually decided to try this series, with the hope that it would be good, and that Peter would return as Spider-Man sooner rather than later (like I assume most Spider-Man fans who had a similar reaction to ASM #700 did).PlotThis issue sees the introdu...