604comics's Superior Spider-Man #1 - Hero or Menace? review

Video Review: Superior Spider-Man #1

A brand new Spider-Man is here except no one knows it except for Spider-Man himself! After the incredible events of ASM #700, what can we expect from the Superior Spider-Man??

Good first issue, I thought, enjoyed it. The ending is definitely setting up what's to come in future issues of SSM.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #1 - Hero or Menace?

The New Spider-Man 0

WARNING THIS WILL SPOIL THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700!After the way The Amazing Spider-Man #700 ended my high hopes for this series lowered dramatically, and I wasn't actually sure what I'd think of it, and was considering not getting it at all. I eventually decided to try this series, with the hope that it would be good, and that Peter would return as Spider-Man sooner rather than later (like I assume most Spider-Man fans who had a similar reaction to ASM #700 did).PlotThis issue sees the introdu...