haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #1 - Hero or Menace? review

The Ending May Make Everything Better Again

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by karstenmulder

I ve read the story: it's not bad, it's interesting. the comic version of the movie Face Off the only thing is the they not only swamp faces but body's. MJ is slowly find out that there is something wrong with Peter and this is a start. but his boss at Horizon Lab not......yet i got a feeling they find out in further issues. the ending is not a suprise to me. if you have read the Clone Saga you know that something of the real peter is still alive.

It is a good story and plot and we see a side of peter - of Doc Octavius - we didn't know.

and I still think that they again swamp buddy's the answer is only when and how.