who is older

#1 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant seem to figure out who is older kara or wondergirl(cassi)

wondergirls in high school and so is kara i think?(plx dont add that kara is over 50 years old)

p.s do you know what supergirl issue that kara was been bullied at school?

#2 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say kara but idk really.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio

Always thought they were both 17/18

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

its kind of hard sinse kara was frozen in her ship for a long time before she reached earth.

#5 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: That's true but she didn't age physically during that time.

#6 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

good point.

#7 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends how you look at it i supose.

#8 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Kara Zor-El is an alien, its hard to find out an exact age. From an advanced world, she's probly much smarter than Cassie. Its just culturely she's lacking. Since they'd have to forge her papers anyway, they could have made Kara Kent 18 & having graduated high school.

#9 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think Kara would be older

#10 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kara is older....Not too sure.

#11 Posted by saoakden (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

What series and issue is this from?

#12 Posted by Teerack (7066 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl is older I think. At least older than Cassie.

#13 Edited by Awar (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@confirukia: Supergirl was born some 20/30 odd years ago (earth time) on krypton but did not age due to suspended animation, Wondergirl/Cassandra was born to a human mother and as a demigod will age and die like any mortal (See Greek Mythology!) unless she is either made a full god or becomes a full fledge Amazonian. The process with Wonder Woman is she grew up/old like a normal baby does until she hits her mid 20's and then she will stop aging since that is around when we peak as a species our brains and body's are about as strong and developed as they will ever get before they begin degrading ever so slowly!

So Supergirl chronologically is older she would be early to mid forties now (Older then even her cousin Kal-El/Clark Kent who is between early and mid thirties normally!) if she had not been frozen for the duration of the trip through space, In terms of life experience they are about the same age!

#14 Posted by The Stegman (25032 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie is three months older.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.