Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

What ever happened to Kara's apartment?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana  Online

In "One Year Later" Supergirl gave Batman a piece of Kryptonian Technology for One Million Dollars, Which she used to by an apartment.... What happened to it? 

I know recent events wouldn't allow her to still live there, but even before the "Amazon's attack" Arc she had stopped using it.

Bubbly Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bubbly Bunny

Probably sold it. I mean she lives with Lana now anyway.............or at least she did. I hope we see Linda Lang again.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shanana  Online

I'm pretty sure will see Linda Lang again

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By davidkenneth

Didn't Lana Lang die, also if anyone knows what happened to Superboy's cousin on Lex's side.She was the daugther of Lex's sister.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

Lana is alive but Kara is mad at her. 

I believe superboys cousin and her mom got funding from the government or the superheroes and i believe got put in to protective custody with Star Labs trying to fix her mom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.