Supergirl's speed

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I've read oce or twice that Supergirl was a faster flyer than Supes. Anyone know ifthis is true?

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

K thanx

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yes and no...

she's about the same speed as Superman if he doesn't hold back... but Superman is always holding back, whether in fighting or flying or whatever...

Supergirl hasn't learned this level of restraint yet, so she appears to be more powerful when in fact she isn't, she just isn't holding back like Superman does

M

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm guessing you meant the current Supergirl anyway lol

M

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was the current SG.

#6 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'm guessing you meant the current Supergirl anyway lolM"

I hate that about supergirl. lol.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i could always list speeds for all the Supergirls against the current Superman if you'd prefer that Cham?

M

#8 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i could always list speeds for all the Supergirls against the current Superman if you'd prefer that Cham?M"

Nah it's just the whole time travel thing with Supergirls. It makes my head explode

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

be glad you don't read Dr Who then lol

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.