Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

'Supergirl' TV Series to Take Off at CBS

• 160 results
    ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By ZhuRong

Great news. I will gladly be tuning in.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

#152  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

@captainmarvel4ever: I personally don't get why everyone has this line of thinking with Cyborg. DC has no fear of marketing Cyborg as a Titan still. He has been mentioned to be a Titan in Injustice and in their cartoon, Teen Titans Go!. And we are getting Batman for sure and I heard rumors of Superman and Wonder Woman. If we are going to have doubles of the Trinity then I don't see why they wouldn't have a double Cyborg. Cyborg has been a key member of the Titans until just recently with the reboot. Though even people who are aware of the reboot still consider Cyborg more of a Titan.

I don't know if I'd like to see Red Hood be on the show. Showing Jason as Robin while Dick is starting his Titans, sure! Though I really think they should keep him dead. Jason meant a lot more, in my opinion, as the one that died. It made us see why Batman needs a Robin and it made Tim special. I really think for the show they should show him as Robin and as the show goes on show his death.

Seeing Titans tie in with Arrow and Flash would be interesting though with Titans I don't really want it to be attached to anything. I want it to be its own thing. I don't think the way they have been doing Roy in Arrow would fit well with Titans. Like I said I really want the audience to get the feel of the sidekicks growing up theme. I always loved the Titans for that.

And yes! I love Kid Eternity! After I posted that last comment moments later I realized I forgot to mention Kid! I would love to see Kid Eternity!

Agreed with Donna. It'll make up for Donna never being part of the cartoon leading to many not even knowing who she is. And I am glad I am not the only one beyond excited for Constantine!

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@crazyscarecrow: He's also the star of Jeff Lemire's series, "Teen Titans Earth One" (which I can't wait for).

I still think down the line Jason as a villain could be cool (even though I'm defiantly not a Jason Todd fan).

Yeah, I read it was because of a legal embargo, such a shame.

Personally, I couldn't care less what team they use, as long as they get the core aspects of what the team means right.

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

CBS...

lol, That doesn't sound like a good "CBS...."

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: Yeah. DC is kinda confusing! "Hey everybody! Cyborg is the newest, most vital member of the Justice League!" then they proceed to give us Titans stuff with Cyborg featured. Not that I'm complaining. I love Cyborg has a Titan much more than as a JL member though DC is kinda contradicting.

I hated the embargoes and I am so thankful they no longer have them (at least to my knowledge). Really messed up the DCAU plans, led to now Donna in Teen Titans, Robin had to wait to appear on The Batman while Scarecrow, Ra's, and Two-Face were left out. It was stupid of them to keep hold of characters instead of using them in more than one production.

I really hope it follows the theme of the 80's team and start with those members and as the series progress add new elements from all the eras.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyscarecrow: I like him more as a member of the League. Besides it's Earth One they are allowed to change things up, and Cyborg is a huge draw, so you may as well headline with him.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

@captainmarvel4ever: Yeah he is a huge draw. I just really love all the relationships he formed with the Titans. The Titans are family. Its sad to Cyborg not be with his family, even if the Teen Titans are so different now.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyscarecrow: IDK, I feel like in the New 52 family is still a part of who Vic is, be it his father or the people who work at STAR labs, the Justice League, or even now the Metal Men. However I do get what you mean, it is kinda sad to see so much Titans history gone. I blame Lobdell, because it seems like DC wanted to set up some history between the Titans, but Lobdell is so bad with continuity he screwed it up.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: His father will always be a part o fhis family though for me its just so odd looking at the Justice League as truly being his family. Reading the old Teen Titan comics and watching the cartoon that introduced me to Cyborg makes it weird to see Cyborg now hanging out with Captain Marvel, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Barry's Flash, and all the rest instead of Beast Boy, Nightwing, Raven, Wally's Flash, and all the other Titans. A quote from Identity Crisis by Green Arrow talking how each team has a purpose. Justice League was to learn how to fight, Justice Society was to learn the past and legacy, while the Titans were a family.

I blame both Lobdell and DC. Lobdell because he is bad with conitnuity and DC because they publish and edit these books. DC had a hand in it when it came to seperating them all.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyscarecrow: True, but for me that just seems like a different story all together. The way I see the New 52, is that it's a condensed representation of what DC is. Plus who's to say down the line the Titans could get someone from the Justice League to help them, and what if that someone happens to be Cyborg? then you could still have him involved in the Titans in some regard. That would work out pretty good, especially since he's good with tech, and all that experience from football could help him teach them to work together and form better tactics.

Well yeah DC initiated the reboot, but to me the Titans are not defined by members, but by purpose. As for Lobdell, it's clear DC wanted to set up something involving the Titan's past, but it never happened because Lobdell screwed up. Still, I get where your coming from.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I know this is little relevant to the series, but supergirl from ''batman/superman the supergirl from krypton'', she was sooo hot.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Does this mean the Legion is going to appear in the show?

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly!... The pre-flashpoint version.

This new 52 version is to wild, irresponsible and not at all that interesting to bring to TV. And honestly none of the suits I've seen so far look very promissing. The new 52 suit is actually nice but the best one I've seen so far, is the one Supergirl uses in the Smallville season #11 comics. So maybe something that mixed the two, although I would prefer something new altogether, not just the suit but her origins has well. And if the intention is to remove Superman from the picture, they'll have to do it, one way or another.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.