Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

Supergirl Rogues Gallery

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

I've noticed that Supergirl doesn't really have much of a rogues gallery of her own, mostly fights the same baddies as Superman.  Well, recently she's encountered Bizarrogirl, who is a good start to her own rogues gallery, but who else do you think should join the ranks of Supergirl's arch foes?  Also, if you had to create an archnemesis or recurring baddies for Supergirl to face, what sort of villains would you pit against her?

WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By WW-Fan

maybe Selena? from the Supergirl Movie
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

one of my personal favorite rogues

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Updated Supergirl #38 from Josh Middleton's Blogspot page
    Updated Supergirl #38 from Josh Middleton's Blogspot page

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By RedK

silver banshe

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lorex

I don't think she really has one yet. Major Lane/Superwoman has potential in the future as a recurring threat. I think I mentioned this somewhere else but what if they emulated Spider-Man a bit and make Cat Grant her own J Jonah Jameson, albeit from a more scandal/gossip 
    perspective rather than a legitimate news perspective.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ChadwickDavis
    Technically she already has a few: 

Reactron: Killed everyone she cared about if he is not rogues gallery material I dont know what is. 
    Silver Banshee: technically has been a Superman villain in the past but she seems to be oppposing Supergirl on a more regular basis: 
    Samuel Lane: yeah, yeah, he's dead I know, but he was technically dead years ago and "faked" his death and he is both military minded and racially biased (he seems to be very racially discriminant on many levels.)   
    Superwoman (Lucy Lane ): Should definately still be holding a grudge for nearly killing her. 

Bring back some of her old rogues galleries from years gone by:  

Blackstarr:

High level manipulator

Nasthalthia Luthor:

Lex Luthor's niece...Enough Said   

Female Furies:

Darkseid agreed to "diasvow Kara Zor-El", that doesnt mean that Granny Goodness will especially with all of the power plays on apokolips 
    Ra's al Ghul: Yes I know he is traditionally a Batman villain, but he has always shown a great interest in Batman's students and Amazons (Read Trinity). Supergirl is both with world cracking power and a history of going over to the "Darkseid" (pun intended). Turning her into his personal superhuman assassin could be an interesting project for someone like him.    
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sinestro2828
    @ChadwickDavis:    Wow, amazing list!  Good work man :D

P.S. I think Reactron is dead too sadly, otherwise I agree the rogue who killed all of Supergirl's people (or most of em) would make a good archfoe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.