Supergirl Candor Series

#1 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Just noticed this but did they misspell Kandor?

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown:  yes and no, that Candor wasn't the real one it was home to a bunch of different types of aliens while Kandor was in Brainiac's ship and was turned in to new Krypton, at least thats how I make sense of it.
#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43607 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to read that issue again. I don't remember it too well, but a lot of what RedK said is true I believe. I think Ultraman was also in that city that she visited and he was the ruler of it or something and Kara and Power Girl go there to stop him or something.

#4 Posted by Matina Lopez (159 posts) - - Show Bio

That must be a photoshopped cover....

#5 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matina Lopez:  yea, but in the first few pages it is spelled with a C.
    Incase anyone asks the tattoo says hope 
#6 Posted by Bubbly Bunny (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember the issue but she said the tattoo is gone because it dissolved into her skin or something

#7 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown: That issue was joke, it's from the time DC didn't know what to do with Kara. - Just remember DC when you bring people up from the comic hiatus and give them a title you better have some plots planned ahead!!!
#8 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

So how exactly did they ever explain the 2 Kandors?  There was the bottled city of Candor that Kara and Power Girl spent time in after Infinite Crisis and there was the Bottled City of Kandor that was on Brainiac's ship and was eventually transformed into New Krypton before being destroyed in War of the Supermen....where did Candor come from and before Infinite Crisis it wasn't a city full of different races it was the Kandor from Krypton filled with Kryptonians....is this just another Infinite Crisis retcon??

#9 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: It happened during One Year Later, I believe and was never fully explained, or even partially explained, to my knowledge.
#11 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  i think the pic I posted kind of explains it
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Don't know how I missed it. You're right, it does.
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matina Lopez said:
" That must be a photoshopped cover....
"
It wasn't. It was the cover to the trade.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.