Supergirl and Wondergirl

#1 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Throughout The Super girl series they have been real good friends, however things broke up when Kara joined the Titans. I guess my question is, have they patched things up yet?

#2 Posted by johnny_spam (2036 posts) - - Show Bio

last december Teen Tians #66:

#3 Posted by Death toll (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have skipped that one lol

#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder girl was being really stupid. I think that was when I realize I didn't like her

#5 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Wonder Girl.

#6 Posted by 04nbod (174 posts) - - Show Bio

STREAKY!!! awww...

#7 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Question is who would win in a fight?

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl would beat cassie

#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7895 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl would win in a fight it you only took in to account powers but you have to take in to account cassies fighting ability. Trained by the amazons correct? supergirl has none of that, she fights by emotion. Kara would lose.

Kara should live in amazonia and become an amazon worrior That would definitely make her better. Be kinda cool because that would be the closest you would get to seeing the best of both worlds

#10 Posted by NightFang (10128 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl.

#11 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" supergirl would win in a fight it you only took in to account powers but you have to take in to account cassies fighting ability. Trained by the amazons correct? supergirl has none of that, she fights by emotion. Kara would lose.Kara should live in amazonia and become an amazon worrior That would definitely make her better. Be kinda cool because that would be the closest you would get to seeing the best of both worlds "
Dude what are you talking about? Kara lived with the Amazons! She was trained by Wonder Woman, by Superman, and guess who? No one else but Batman himself, Bruce Wayne! If that isn't enough for you it she use to train in a Kryptotian Martial Arts, she as moves out of this planet that Cassie don't know, and Kara knows what they teach on the Amazon Island. Writers seam have forgotten this for a while, but don't you make the same mistake. In one or two issues ago she was depowered and and to fight a Recton just with what she knows. Also do you think Batman ever trainned anyone without potential? - Oh and Supergirl had already shown som skills agaisnt Wondergirl!

Supergirl figthing with guess who?

#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
"@DEGRAAF said:
" supergirl would win in a fight it you only took in to account powers but you have to take in to account cassies fighting ability. Trained by the amazons correct? supergirl has none of that, she fights by emotion. Kara would lose.Kara should live in amazonia and become an amazon worrior That would definitely make her better. Be kinda cool because that would be the closest you would get to seeing the best of both worlds "
Dude what are you talking about? Kara lived with the Amazons! She was trained by Wonder Woman, by Superman, and guess who? No one else but Batman himself, Bruce Wayne! If that isn't enough for you it she use to train in a Kryptotian Martial Arts, she as moves out of this planet that Cassie don't know, and Kara knows what they teach on the Amazon Island. Writers seam have forgotten this for a while, but don't you make the same mistake. In one or two issues ago she was depowered and and to fight a Recton just with what she knows. Also do you think Batman ever trainned anyone without potential? - Oh and Supergirl had already shown som skills agaisnt Wondergirl!

"

wow!?! yea i didnt know all of that, its never really showed in the comics of her i have.

Where is that second picture from? I would like to read that one. I need to get me gf those lil out fits lol ;)
#13 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

"This" Supergirl, Kara Zor-El from the current continuity was brought to us by the legendary hands of Mr Michael Tuner. In Superman/Batman #8 to #13.  I was also print in a volume.

#14 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" "This" Supergirl, Kara Zor-El from the current continuity was brought to us by the legendary hands of Mr Michael Tuner. In Superman/Batman #8 to #13.  I was also print in a volume.

"
Man I miss Micheal Turner...
#15 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl kicked Reactron's ass without her powers lol

#16 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Hey look at Sha's scans, cool stuff !
#18 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

IS a Supergirl fan girl!!! ^_^^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^!

#19 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Supergirl kicked Reactron's ass without her powers lol "
They have been setting up Reactron's as Supergirl nemesis. Well at least it's not the usual green stuff...
#20 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#21 Posted by DEGRAAF (7895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:

@Calvin said:

"
Can anyone name off where these pics are from? Like which TPB are they from? Where can i get them. htey look like good stories

#22 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Like I said, they are all from Superman/Batman #8 to #13 and then they were also printed in a volume. (click on the green links!)
#23 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @DEGRAAF: Like I said, they are all from Superman/Batman #8 to #13 and then they were also printed in a volume. (click on the green links!) "
Exept the one with Cassie on, that one was from Supergirl's comic book.
#24 Posted by Cross82 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are two hot chickadees. mmhmm.

#25 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @DEGRAAF said:

"
what issue is this from
#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Calvin said:
" @DEGRAAF said:

"
what issue is this from "
The first one is from Supergirl issue 2, and the second one is from Superman/Batman issue 10. Here are the covers if it helps.

#27 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: thank u
#28 Posted by sputnik (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_spam: finally! missed this one. thought they'd never reconcile and end up awkward everytime they bump into each other.

#29 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@sputnik said:

@johnny_spam: finally! missed this one. thought they'd never reconcile and end up awkward everytime they bump into each other.

Doesn't really matter in the reboot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.