Supergirl #8 is fantastic

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this issue is fantastic. George Perez filled in and I gotta say, he is indeed one of the best in the industry. The art is gorgeous, the story is great and it introduces us to one of Supergirl's arch nemesis as a support cast, Silver Banshee.

A great great issue.

#2 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it but I didn't love it.

#3 Posted by tensor (4175 posts) - - Show Bio

it was ok i like what happened in the end of it , so far i just want to see who is the other worldkiller so bad, they just cut the story, i guess they will get back to that when she understands her powers fully which makes sense since that worldkiller is suppose to be the strongest.

#4 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Irish accents.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

I love Irish accents.

HIGH FIVE.

#6 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: The lead singer of the Cranberries is who made me love Irish accents.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85: She's actually a distant cousin of mine.

#8 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Really?

#9 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm probably wrong but I got a feeling that Kara herself is somehow going to be the mysterious other World Killer...

#10 Posted by Izaiah (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04: I think that would be more likely to be Doomsday.

#11 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah: I dunno if Doomsday would appear in the Supergirl book before appearing in Superman and probably not so early into the new 52. Could be Doomsday but I don't think so. Also they are trying to keep things new and fresh, Doomsday was in the story arc just before Flashpoint.

#12 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04: It seems they are hinting that Kara was somehow experimented on/ is the other World killer... I mean it would explain her new powers. It would make her different, other than just being Superman's cousin.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.