pre-crisis supergirl can do anything.......

#1 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

i found this scan,

Blackstarr ,she power enough hold the universe together (hold universe>lift universe)
supergirl easily break loose this. so,this prove pc supergirl can lift/do anything..even lift universe is easily. 
i know why happen crisis.....DC charater is too powerful....special SA superman and SA supergirl...
#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

aren't you glad they got depowered?

Actions comics superman can barely stop a train, although I don't know the limits of current supergirl's power

#3 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

aren't you glad they got depowered?

Actions comics superman can barely stop a train, although I don't know the limits of current supergirl's power

this pre-crisis supergirl...

you can see..the blackstarr use limitless forces to attack supergirl..she just

and she break lose her power(the power can hold the universe together.....)

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: there really is no end to her powers

#5 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

@a88378438: there really is no end to her powers

yes...she power is really Awesome..so,i say she can do anything...any feats...even hold/move/lift the universe together(she break loose blackstarr hold the universe together power...this too powerful......)

#6 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

hence why she can't do it anymore........

#7 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

hence why she can't do it anymore........

lol.i mean supergirl strength is no limit(at least Silver age supergirl)that there is no feat of strength that they cannot easily achieve.not like current any supergirl;.....

you know...the charater too powerful,Authors will be difficult to write stories...so,supergirl,superman power is weak again weak again..until....this

"super weak man"

#8 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

yeahhhh,,,,,,ok

#9 Edited by AmazingWebHead (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age kryptonians had the ability to temporarily gain any new and ridiculous power the plot demanded

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.