Nightwing/Supergirl fan?

#1 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

When i was still read DC i was a very big Nightwing/Supergirl fanboy ,and i believe i'm not the only ,did anyone want to see this happen in NEW 52? I'm just suggesting since i'm not read DC for a while.

#2 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

we will see but the new kara is still finding her footing on earth.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17961 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, anything could happen.

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope that happen ,give me more reaseon to pick some new DC comics up.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick/Barbara are my DC OTP (and quite possibly my overall OTP), but I did always kind of like the idea of Dick/Kara.

#6 Edited by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress:

yes ,i would rather Orcale/Batgirl than starfire ,just not a titan fan anymore ,Nightwing is more one of Batman Family than Teen Titans for me.

#7 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing's heart belongs to batgirl

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire ftw

#9 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see a relationship between Kara and Dick working at all... she's much younger than him and they are more like friends than anything else.

Plus, I'm not even a fan of alien-human couples, especially with Bat-family members and when the girl is far stronger than the guy :P

She'd be better with someone younger. And lighter.

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a thread on this a while back.

#11 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (884 posts) - - Show Bio

When they were in the moment, Kara's legs would crush Dick (as in Nightwing haha) or she would scratch through his body

#12 Posted by Saucedo17 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

DC make it happen

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you insane? Supergirl sent her last boyfriend into space in a glass rocket!...Though it was a horse...

#14 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9: you have a point,but kara in the new 52 is much older.i dont know i just need anything to grab my attention because supergirl is type boring.

#15 Posted by jointron33 (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@confirukia no she's still young. and he's too much of a man-whore for her.

#16 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a bit too early to start shipping, guys. Also, Kara deserves a better man than Dick.

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a huge theory on this...

#18 Posted by Munsu (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it will ever happen, especially with Dick being barred from interacting with anyone outside of Gotham, but it is something I would be interested in seeing. I think it could lead to some interesting sorties. There is just something appealing about having the two premier Legacy characters from DC's two biggest superhero families getting together, and it would be a reason for the two families to interact more too. Plus Dick's a lot younger than he was before the reboot. He is only around 21, so there isn't that big of an age gap like before.

#19 Edited by GWHH (585 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick a ALPHA male for sure. He needs to be in control. Sure Barbra and Huntress are skilled at what they do. But Dick can still take them in a pinch. And Kory I am sure is passive in the bedroom and a bit passive in real life. That why they always go back to each other! Supergirl got more of Power Girl in her than Superman. That for sure. And he could NOT handle that on a long term bases!!

#20 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and Jaime Reyes...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.