New Evil Supergirl?

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7904 posts) - - Show Bio

so ive been trying to keep up with whats going on in supergirl and in JLA to make sur eim up to date on whats going on with supergirl but they are talking about an Evil Supergirl in place of Kara on the JLA.  wonder if this evil supergirl has been in place there for a while and if so where has the good supergirl been? Also im assuming she is going to be coming for Earth-3. Does anyone have any infromation on any of this or has anyone been reading these comics that could possibly fill me in?

#2 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't that be nifty. DC's version of Secret Invasion, Starring KARA ZOR-EL!

#3 Posted by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Backflip: @Backflip said:
" Wouldn't that be nifty. DC's version of Secret Invasion, Starring KARA ZOR-EL! "
There is no need to mess up with the skrulls!!
#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chesapeake:
@Backflip:

it would be interesting though. If it has been the evil kara the whole time, it sounds like she will be sticking around in main continuity for a while on earth-1. I thought i remember something saying that good Kara would have a new villain being Evil Kara. Which one has Dick Grayson been flirting with? I actually think it would be funny if Earth-3 Kara became Grayson's cat woman per say. I wish i could afford picking up these issues again, its killing me not being able to read comics every week.
#5 Posted by Shanana (53333 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i think she was seemingly just reflecting on her own life THAT or Starhearts Darkness couldn't affect her because she still has that inner darkness within her

#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:
was that supposed to be her reflection?
#7 Posted by Shanana (53333 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#8 Posted by Shanana (53333 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say it's a foreshadow really,

#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7904 posts) - - Show Bio

i only ask because the first panel with her reflection in it is her normal reflection then the second one is evil supergirl 
#10 Posted by Shanana (53333 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it might be a foreshadow of the return of Dark Kara. 

Here she is again in a alternate world
The might bring her back i guess, idk
#11 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Was hoping more along the lines of a Blackest Night style Supergirl....

#12 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Karas Hot

#13 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.... any Kara is hot lol

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7904 posts) - - Show Bio

has anything become of this whole situation? I havent heard any more sightings of Evil Kara

#15 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

ye shes in supergirls comics i think

#16 Posted by sputnik (210 posts) - - Show Bio

she's evil again? how many times can she be evil in one lifetime?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.