Murder?!

#1 Posted by Bubbly Bunny (74 posts) - - Show Bio

What is wrong with this picture?! It's just no im confused i think i missed this issue did she really kill him? Was it an alternate reality?
Can someone explain my head hurts.... 

#2 Posted by Shanana (52684 posts) - - Show Bio

The issue really didn't have anything to do with "The Death of Superman" Kara simply went back and made amends to the people that she harmed (Powergirl, The outsiders,The Teen Titans, and that chick from when she went to school) She was then confronted by Lois who told her to speak with Clark, and Then she agreed to meet with Clark.

#3 Posted by Bubbly Bunny (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ya i missed that issue....wow way to mislead readers Kelly. Thank you for easing my headache. I thought she had seriously killed him.

#4 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

You can never trust covers, example: One of the Dark Avengers covers shows The Iron Patriot attacking Doom, yet that never happens in the story.

Covers are meant to attract, despite how true they are to the story.

#5 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

*Looks at cover*
*Looks at page*
WHAT?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.