Miranda Kerr would fit well as Supergirl

#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

Cos she's hot and beautiful.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

Moderator
#4 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many "hot and beautiful" people. What makes this particular individual so ideally suited for this particular role? Please elaborate.

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

She's beautiful and her boyfriend's fans will definitely support her

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadow_Thief said:

There are many "hot and beautiful" people. What makes this particular individual so ideally suited for this particular role? Please elaborate.

OK. well i just thought she would fit better than Emma and Jovovich

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

She's beautiful and her boyfriend's fans will definitely support her

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

Moderator
#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

She's beautiful and her boyfriend's fans will definitely support her

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

lol. : ) It's ok . I know it's not really a good logic. I just find her beautiful

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

She's beautiful and her boyfriend's fans will definitely support her

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

lol. : ) It's ok . I know it's not really a good logic. I just find her beautiful

So the point of this thread is how you find Miranda Kerr beautiful...?

Moderator
#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Miranda Kerr would be a terrible Supergirl.

She's beautiful and her boyfriend's fans will definitely support her

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

lol. : ) It's ok . I know it's not really a good logic. I just find her beautiful

So the point of this thread is how you find Miranda Kerr beautiful...?

Supergirl is my favorite character in DC so I want the actress to be beautiful. and i don't want to say about her acting since I haven't seen her acting yet.

#11 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Sadly, I think this makes it one of better threads I've encountered, lately...lol.

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

"SHE'S PRETTY. GIVE HER EVERYTHING."

Oh, fanboys...

#13 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura Vandervoort is my supergirl shes sexy hot and really loves Kara.

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13267 posts) - - Show Bio

Oy Vey

#15 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see it even from the aesthetics perspective. But please, a real actress for Supergirl should she ever appear on the silver screen. Don't just base it on looks by casting an underwear model.

@LoganRogue24 said:

Laura Vandervoort is my supergirl shes sexy hot and really loves Kara.

That's the Smallville actress for Kara, right? 'Fraid I haven't seen much of the later seasons of that show.

#16 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOoooooo

#17 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is: can she act? Keep looking.

#18 Posted by uniform (29 posts) - - Show Bio

For what, Halloween? A Supergirl-themed photoshoot?

#19 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

No? Seriously... no. Please stop the creepiness.

#20 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

fodigg

Laura is smallvilles Kara yes i think despite smallville not useing Kara properly Laura did good with what they gave her or lack there of.

#21 Posted by golvellius (207 posts) - - Show Bio

she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy HOT, but not Supergirl material I'd go with Diana Agron

#22 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

Thank you, DH. You put it as delicately as possible.

#23 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

... Seriously Jhazz, what are you on.

#24 Posted by Whisper_ (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

And this is absolutely terrible logic.

Thank you, DH. You put it as delicately as possible.

You're welcome :)

@rogue_mar1e said:

... Seriously Jhazz, what are you on.

<3

#25 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Whisper_ said:

@rogue_mar1e said:

... Seriously Jhazz, what are you on.

<3

<3 ^__^

She's pretty, but looks absolutely nothing like Kara and isn't even an actress. :|

#26 Posted by PowerHerc (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.