evil kara

#1 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

so im wondering exactly what the deal was with this version i really dont read dc so i have no idea. someone told me that she was working with darksied and was pretty much unstoppable so what happened? thanks in advance for the help
#2 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought there was only ONE. being the one made from Dark Kryptonite, Didn't Kara Join Darkseid, by choice

#3 Posted by danhimself (22682 posts) - - Show Bio

She was brainwashed into working for Darksied and Superman saved her...later Lex Luthor shot her with a black kryptonite ray and that caused her to seperate into a good and bad Supergirl the 2 were forced back together with Wonder Woman's lasso....any personality defects she had were revealed to be the result of kryptonite poisoning that she got from being stuck in the remains of Krypton for so long and she was cured of that at the beginning of the New Krypton arc
#4 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

oh

#5 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

iam loveing the new take that Sterling Gates has brought to the Supergirl Title.
#6 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"She was brainwashed into working for Darksied and Superman saved her...later Lex Luthor shot her with a black kryptonite ray and that caused her to seperate into a good and bad Supergirl the 2 were forced back together with Wonder Woman's lasso....any personality defects she had were revealed to be the result of kryptonite poisoning that she got from being stuck in the remains of Krypton for so long and she was cured of that at the beginning of the New Krypton arc "

This may be very unpopular but I liked having a "super" character that was dark/evil  
I loved Kara as she was originally intended back in batman/superman and her early  
issues as a good girl gone bad trying her best not to kill her cousin now after new krypton  
im bored and frankly tired of her character she is just a female superman and thats Boring..... 

sorry but my two cents
#7 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil Supergirl = Yum

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

She was kidnapped by Darkseid and then brainwashed and Superman fought her, and ended up using a kryptonite ring to take her out regretfully. Later, Lex Luthor uses black kryptonite to bring out her evil side who then causes trouble, but is eventually returned into Kara with Wonder Woman's lasso.

#9 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown said:
" Evil Supergirl = Yum "
I agree :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.