Disrespect

• 64 results
#51 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
she doesn't have nothing on probably the most disrespected hero of all time 
The Rodney Dangerfield of the 616 
QF-F**KING-T.  
#52 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: Yep and Yep. Superboy is probably going to take the cake in the New 52 though. He might not.... but then again he might.
#53 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: In the real world Marvel won't allow him to grow of change as a character anymore and in comics the dude could save the whole universe single handedly and the media would still talk sh*t about him and other super heroes would still treat him like a child ( except for Wolverine who at least affords him the respect of being just as big a dick to him as he is everyone else)
#54 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Yep, doesn't help that the writers usually just write him as a complete moron (he asked what Adamantium was in MK #1) or a clown. Then when he moves forward, like in Grim Hunt and Origin of Species, the next 20 issues are used to regress that growth. 
#55 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: It's all part of Joe Q's master plan to rape our childhoods to death
#56 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: I think it's the opposite, he refuses to move into adulthood, and wants to drag the rest of us down with him. 
#57 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Either way I sincerely hate that man and hope he gets herpes 
#58 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
she doesn't have nothing on probably the most disrespected hero of all time 
The Rodney Dangerfield of the 616 
lol so true.
#59 Posted by cdeoleo (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Did bendis ever write spidey other than his in New Avengers?

#60 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@cdeoleo: Only in cameos and what have you. 
#61 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

New Supergirl issue was awesome though.

Its actually one of the only ones so far (along with Superboy and Nightwing) that got me hyped for the next issue ( and not only because of a little cameo lol)

#62 Posted by sputnik (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Destroya91: she really should

#63 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

You know Supergirl 1 ended like every other Supergirl introduction arc, with Superman saving her ass. Nothing I read in it made me think "Wow! DC got a clue!"

#64 Posted by TheBesrkr1016 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Don't forget the fact that Metropolis practically worships Superman. They don't see her as Supergirl; they see her as Superman's younger, less experienced cousin. Like when the younger sibling is never seen as cool as the popular older sibling.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.