User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.25 stars 2.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Supergirl is more tense then Robin 0

Cover I really do not love the art for the cover but even though I do not love the art for the cover it is better then the art in the issue. So, I would say that is bad news for the art in the issue. Story Alex is hunting for teen heroes and wants to terminate them and Supergirl, Blue Beetle, and Robin are trying to stop him. Miss Martian also tries to help but Alex ends up being more powerful and she loses until Supergirl comes to the rescue but is a little over her head. Best Part ...

Supergirl teams up with Robin, Blue Beetle, and Miss Martian 0

Synopsis: Supergirl teams up with other young heroes to take on Alexander. What's Good? Supergirl has seemed to take this new villain personal for her after finding some Kryptonian technology within the fake robots posing as supervillains. Instead of taking this new villain by herself, she gets some help with some other young superheroes. The surprising part of the issue is probably Alexander part with Cadmus. I'm still enjoying Bernard Chang as the artist. Guest characters like Blue Beetle and...