User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Supergirl #21 Review 0

Supergirl #21 ReviewOverview:Supergirl leaves Earth and finds a new friend, who will turn out to be an enemy.The Good:The story is pretty good, a return to form from the humorous nature of the last two issues. Kara goes into space to get away from Dr. Veritas and her lab. The adventure is fairly straight forward, seeing her interact with others though is nice for a change after the ringer she has gone through on Earth since issue one. Seeing Kara be happy is a change of pace that is surprising ...

Supergirl #21 Rating 0