haydenclaireheroes's Supergirl #2 - Reunion review

Supergirl meets Superman

This is a review of Supergirl issue 2. The story is about Supergirl meeting Superman and being very confused of the new envioment she is in that is called earth.

Other reviews for Supergirl #2 - Reunion

Shock Value 0

Supergirl happened to be one of the titles I almost missed thanks to a shorted order at my local store. I had to pay $10 just to get my hands on a first printing of the first issue, but since that misfortune I made sure I would get the second issue. Supergirl #2 continues in with telling the origin of Kara Zor-el, but really there is nothing different. The biggest difference is that right off Kara goes on the offensive when Kal arrives and says that she is his cousin. The entire issue consists o...

A change of pace 0

The Supergirl series is redoing the intro arc of Supergirl as shown in the Superman/Batman comic demostrated Supergirl's return to canon after years of being totally wiped from main canon.In it, Supergirl accepted the fact she was on a new planet and her cousin was no long a baby quite readily....First time flyingThis time, however....she goes and punches him, calls him an impostor, and pretty much punches here way across central Asia until she calms down and explains.I'd call that an improvemen...