YJ:Superboy dosen't age?

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: I'd love to see that, the writers on YJ would do a great job on the adaptation, however I'd be surprised if they got to that within Season 2's 20 episode limit. Bart's supposed introduction may foreshadow it, if the rumors are true

#-48 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: Right now is the only way I think Superboy physical appearance will change. That or lex has a trump card off his sleeve.
#-47 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8983 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't ages physically, but he still ages. He said that in the second episode of the season

#-46 Posted by Reality (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

He doesn't ages physically, but he still ages. He said that in the second episode of the season

This was made before that, though.

#-45 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8983 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reality: Sorry, I didn't see the date

#-44 Posted by Reality (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@Reality: Sorry, I didn't see the date

Don't be sorry, lol, I just felt I should point it out.

#-43 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@BlackArmor: Right now is the only way I think Superboy physical appearance will change. That or lex has a trump card off his sleeve.

Lex definitely has a trump card, he always does, but I'd be surprised if its purpose was to age Superboy

#-42 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

s just like in the comics, he's a clone so he's stuck as a 16 year old.

#-41 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Lex definitely has a trump card, he always does, but I'd be surprised if its purpose was to age Superboy

Let's hope.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.