Who should Superboy date?

#1 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so Cassie and Superboy cute right it is getting old who should he date other than Wondergirl ??

#2 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravager for a fling
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually kinda like the Conner/Cassie relationship.

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquagirl?

#5 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" I actually kinda like the Conner/Cassie relationship. "
same !
#6 Posted by Crazy Pan (708 posts) - - Show Bio

Panny says NO to Kryptonian/Wilson relationships. *gag*

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...I'm still wondering who is he kissing in that pic.

#8 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Omg yea me too.....honestly i think its Tim
#9 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the pic it might be rose but its just to spite cassie and superboy gets kissed and doesnt kiss back, future pics can be misleading like the origins and omens 1 where cassie is kissing blue beetle

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him with Ravager or Lorena, Cassie is being a ***** lately.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" I'd like to see him with Ravager or Lorena, Cassie is being a ***** lately. "
What's she doing?
#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
She's being REALLY hot and cold, and constantly having passive agressive digs at him. It's really annoying.
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
She's being REALLY hot and cold, and constantly having passive agressive digs at him. It's really annoying. "
>_< I hate it when girls do that in RL. I don't wanna read about it in comics. xP
#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
She's being REALLY hot and cold, and constantly having passive agressive digs at him. It's really annoying. "
>_< I hate it when girls do that in RL. I don't wanna read about it in comics. xP "
lol, I know right!? Especially since Conner is bloomin' awesome. He'll wind up making out with someone else after she has a go at him, then she'll get even more mad. Not really interesting, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with Rose.
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
>_< I hate it when girls do that in RL. I don't wanna read about it in comics. xP "
lol, I know right!? Especially since Conner is bloomin' awesome. He'll wind up making out with someone else after she has a go at him, then she'll get even more mad. Not really interesting, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with Rose. "
Not a fan of drama and games. And heck yes, he is! I like them as a couple but not when she's being like this. xP
#16 Posted by 321angel321 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him with Cassie, but, yeah, Cassie's been a really bad girlfriend lately. 

#17 Edited by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't he be dating someone else soon? I remember seeing a promotional pic where he was kissing another girl although we couldn't see her face.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
lol, I know right!? Especially since Conner is bloomin' awesome. He'll wind up making out with someone else after she has a go at him, then she'll get even more mad. Not really interesting, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with Rose. "
Not a fan of drama and games. And heck yes, he is! I like them as a couple but not when she's being like this. xP "
Yeah, their date in Adventure Comics #2 was gorgeous ^_^
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
Not a fan of drama and games. And heck yes, he is! I like them as a couple but not when she's being like this. xP "
Yeah, their date in Adventure Comics #2 was gorgeous ^_^ "
The one with the picnic table in the air with Krypto under it?
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, @The Dark Huntress said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
The one with the picnic table in the air with Krypto under it? "
Yep, I loved that issue, I bought the Variant cover for it :D
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Yep, @The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
What's she doing? "
The one with the picnic table in the air with Krypto under it? "
Yep, I loved that issue, I bought the Variant cover for it :D "
It was a good issue. xD
#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" Won't he be dating someone else soon? I remember seeing a promotional pic where he was kissing another girl although we couldn't see her face. "
Yes
#23 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

He's best for Cassie... This Cassie... Hehe!

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: Crazy
#25 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad:  i remember that, but i don't think it will happen (but i would be cool if it did), because Bruce told Cassie not to mix with their types refering to metas, but i think he still didn't trust Kon yet
#26 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a renewed friendship at the with Cassandra (Cain) Wayne. Conner was her first kiss. It was her memories of Conner that freed her from Deathstrokes mind control. And how many guys would build a fairy castle in the sky made of clouds on their first date?

#27 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: Batman should cut the kid some slack. After all Conner trusted Batman enough to let Batman strap him to a nuclear bomb. I still want to see the conversation where Superman try's to explain to Conner that Batman doesn't want him around Cassandra.
#28 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deprive said:
"  Conner was her first kiss. It was her memories of Conner that freed her from Deathstrokes mind control. And how many guys would build a fairy castle in the sky made of clouds on their first date? "
this all happened before he joined the Titans and was still with young justice, so i'd say Batman trusts him by now after all he's Tim's best Friend and technically Superman's son
#29 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK:Bat's does have good things to say about Superboy, but now that I think about it... Was it Superboy in particular or just meta humans in general?
#30 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deprive:  it was meta's in general, so their could be a slight possability
#31 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: Just finished reading infinite crisis... I think Bat's has a different opinion of Conner now...
#32 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deprive:  when you go doing fight to save the world people's opinion tend to change for the better, and since he's Tim's best friend and a member of the superman familiy Bruce was always gona come around, he probably didn't trust him at first cause of him being a clone

#33 Posted by velle37 (6058 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Aquagirl?"

That would be kinda like Clark and Lori Lemaris.......
#34 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl. 
It could be just me, but interteam dating seems like a bad idea.

(Yes I only have one switch in my head)

#35 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Lori Luthor!

#36 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats: Aren't they first cousins?
#37 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deprive said:
" @Cats: Aren't they first cousins? "  

Huh, guess I forgot about that....... 

Well in that case I  support the shipping of Batgirl(steph)-Superboy!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.