What all will happen to him now?

#1 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night?

#2 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboy12 said:
" Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night? "
actually its adventure comics
um his relationship status with wonder girl will be delt with in issue 2
whether they get back together or not idk
but i highly doubt geoff is going to kill him in blackest night
#3 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathswitch said:
"@superboy12 said:
" Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night? "
"

ya i agree about not killing him in blackest night cause in my opnion in the last issue i bet there going to do somthing that makes no sense to bring all the heroes back to life
#4 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboy12 said:
" @deathswitch said:
" @superboy12 said:
"
ya i agree about not killing him in blackest night cause in my opnion in the last issue i bet there going to do somthing that makes no sense to bring all the heroes back to life "
issue 4 of adventure comics will be a blackest night tie in

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.