Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

What all will happen to him now?

superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By superboy12

Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night?

deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By deathswitch
    @superboy12 said:
    " Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night? "
    actually its adventure comics
    um his relationship status with wonder girl will be delt with in issue 2
    whether they get back together or not idk
    but i highly doubt geoff is going to kill him in blackest night
    superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By superboy12
    @deathswitch said:
    "@superboy12 said:
    " Now that he's returned what will happen to him? He is getting his own series in action comics but how long will that last? What about his relationship with wondergirl will they get back together or not? but also will he survive the blackest night? "
    "

ya i agree about not killing him in blackest night cause in my opnion in the last issue i bet there going to do somthing that makes no sense to bring all the heroes back to life
    deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By deathswitch
    @superboy12 said:
    " @deathswitch said:
    " @superboy12 said:
    "
    ya i agree about not killing him in blackest night cause in my opnion in the last issue i bet there going to do somthing that makes no sense to bring all the heroes back to life "
    issue 4 of adventure comics will be a blackest night tie in

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.