What age is he???

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i know at one point he was loaked at the age of 16 and that he is now unlockted form being 16 now...so that was a while ago and i was woundering how old is conner exatly.I would think since he is still in hight school he would be aleast 18.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

17-18

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:
Now i know at one point he was loaked at the age of 16 and that he is now unlockted form being 16 now...so that was a while ago and i was woundering how old is conner exatly.I would think since he is still in hight school he would be at least 18.
"At most." And yeah. I'd imagine he's around 17.
#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11482 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
17-18
#5 Posted by fedykin87 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say 17 where as the other his age like Tim and Cassie are 18 or 19 after all Conner was dead for two years before coming back so he'd be at least two years younger than them.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Always thought he was 17

#7 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Think he is 17 turning 18, or maybe already 18. 

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

he is about 4 to 5 years old. = l

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
he is about 4 to 5 years old. = l
If that. Dude's a clone.
#10 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: In young justice he was 16 weeks old,and was just engineered to be 16 years of age.And I'm sure that's what they did in the comics too,so he should be in youngest member and so he should be around 16 or 17.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.