was superboy created in the future?

#1 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

could superboy have been created in the future by harvest.harvest seems to come from the future,and det lure lumps kon in the same 31st century file as tellus and bart allen. 
could it be a possibility?

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6324 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: no he wasnt created in the future

#3 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

how do you know?  
ok so do you think he could have dna donors from the future?

#4 Posted by Teerack (5399 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: Did you read Superboy 1?

#5 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

he could have been started in the future,or received dna from the future,then brought back to the present when Harvest needs his ravager team easily.

#6 Posted by Teerack (5399 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems unlikely, mostly because it would be a pointless fact. It doesn't actually change anything. His donors are probably still Superman and Lex Luthor, but I could see them changing the Lex side to turn out to be Harvester or something else random. He still kind of has a Lex look tho in my opinion so i doubt it.

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#8 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

it was pointless to create Harvest and NOWHERE,instead of keeping his origin simple with cadmus,but they did it anyway. 
the idea that no one could clone superman is one that should be kept,and having Harvest from the future,where he could have been able to clone him with future tech is better imo than saying a present day organization could do this feat,which would open the door for more of the same,and superman shouldnt have millions of clones running around(besides SB and bizzaro). 

actually Harvest might even be from the legions future the way he seemed to know about them,also in my fanboy mind that would be a time where we might have a brainiac girl in existence,and she could be the third donor,the mother of SB.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.