Want to know who the redhead in the Superboy Preview is? *Spoiler

#1 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13130 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!!!

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Gen 13

#4 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm psyched. I've always loved her character and it's good to see more Wildstorm characters make the new universe. Lobdell also confirmed that he used Grant Morrison's Men From N.O.W.H.E.R.E. out of the Doom Patrol as inspiration for his N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Organization. These announcements have made me pretty excited for Superboy. 

#5 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm....

#6 Posted by danhimself (22539 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      I even asked Scott about Gen 13 characters showing up and he was coy!!!!     god I hope this means there's a possibility of a Gen 13 book in the future!!!   YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11777 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it confirmed for real?

I'm not sure I like it all that much, but if I get to see Rainmaker and Freefall, then I'll be happy. Maybe even the Human Torch dude. lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.