Two Superboys?

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32983 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember a while back reading somewhere that the Superboy in the Teen Titans and the Superboy in the solo series are two different people, does any one else know more about this?

#2 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87
no

#3 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: Do you mean like superboy and superboy prime?Or like superboy(Kon-El)and there being stories about Superboy(Kal-EL)Because if it's a story about superman when he was younger or in a flash back he's superboy.
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12602 posts) - - Show Bio

He was just wearing a different outfit and sporting a different hair cut....same guy

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

You might've read my theory in another Superboy thread where I said I thought there might be two Superboys.
Since he's in a solo ongoing, and in Teen Titans, and Lobdell said that Superboy was the villain for the Teen Titans' first year.
I thought, maybe the solo one's evil?

#6 Posted by BrowncoatGrimm (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy is a clone, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that in the reboot there are two clones.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.