Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Too much tie-in with Teen Titans?

Vilai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vilai

I understand they are both written by Lobdell and that Superboy is part of said Titans, but i feel there is too much tie-in with Titans. I wouldn't mind if it was just a small note like how Supergirl mentions Superboy, his clone, to Superman. It is something really small like it doesnt really impact the Superman book all that much. I don't mind a tie-in or crossover once in a while, like Superman in Supergirl for one issue. But it seems like it has very frequently with Superboy, and when chunks of the story or the complete other side of the story is missing it bothers me... Like Superboy fighting the Titans, its understandable for it to crossover here, but then the Culling, crosses into Legion Lost, Titans, Titans Annual, to me i don't want to pay extra money for things i am not really interested in, ie Legion, Titans, and Annual. Dont get me wrong they are probably really good reads but, i dont want to read three other books just so that i can understand whats going on in Superboy. Like in issue 10 him and cassie are stranded... idk what happend cause i didnt bother to read the other stuff i dont wanna sound like a ranter... I probably am but, why do i have to buy other books (legion that i care nothing about to be able to enjoy Superboy?

Is it just me being a lamer or does anyone catch my drift... note i am new to comics so idk if this actually goes on a lot.

IF tl:dr All im asking is it too much to ask to get a little more Superboy stand alone adventures with less money being spent on things i dont wanna read?

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By htb106

I don't think there's too much tie-in. He's a member and the Teen Titans helped to free him.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By stephens2177

yes there WAS to much tie in to other books,but NOW its not the case,so enjoy the superboy book,and get all your friends to buy it too lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.