Teen Titans: The Homecoming!

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess who's back? 

I just know that you Superboy fans are going to be excited about this news, am I right? Check out the awesome preview image that was released courtesy of DC earlier today by artist Joe Bennett. Pretty awesome image, wouldn't you say? Are you guys reading the Teen Titans? Are you looking forward to Connor's return to the team?  
#1 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY!!!!!  I hope Kid Flash returns soon to

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner is boring without Tim

#3 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

you're boring without tim!!!

#4 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" you're boring without tim!!! "
lmao :p
#5 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"you're boring without tim!!! "

ouch
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs:
who is Connor fighting?
#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" you're boring without tim!!! "
lmao
#8 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Babs: who is Connor fighting? "
I thought it was old school Bishop when i first glanced at it xP
#9 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
I thought it was old school Bishop when i first glanced at it xP "

It's got me bugged alittle because I don't think I've ever seen this guy before
#10 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"@Precise said:
It's got me bugged alittle because I don't think I've ever seen this guy before "
http://www.comicvine.com/holocaust/29-60019/
#11 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"@Precise said:
It's got me bugged alittle because I don't think I've ever seen this guy before "
http://www.comicvine.com/holocaust/29-60019/ "

thank you dan
#12 Posted by Decept-O (7278 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they still going to make the impossible claim Connor has the DNA from 2 different "Daddies"?? LMAO at that one. 
#13 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decept-O said:
"Are they still going to make the impossible claim Connor has the DNA from 2 different "Daddies"?? LMAO at that one.  "

he's always been the product of two men's dna...originally it Superman and Westfield and now it's Superman and Luthor.....it's a comic book not everything has to be scientifically possible...just so you know there isn't an island full of amazonian women, a planet on the opposite side of our sun that has 100,000 aliens, and cyborgs don't really exist
#14 Posted by RalfvdH (650 posts) - - Show Bio

dont know ....but Thats not Joe Bennet 
Its  Yildiray Cinar

#15 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!

now we just need Tim and Bart back on the team and i might consider this book saved.

#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mbecks14 said:
" YAY!  now we just need Tim and Bart back on the team and i might consider this book saved. "
As much as I love Tim's Titans I am enjoying his Red Robin story line to much
#17 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, unless a decent writer is put on TT then I'll pass.

#18 Posted by buns134 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: amen Tim made the Titans cool
#19 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Cool I like that they are using more of the Milestone characters. 
@Son_of_Magnus: I agree Tim should stay away or maybe have a few small appearances at least until Bruce is back then he can join the Titans but I would prefer he keeps his on book as well.
#20 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too impressed with the image. The body language is awkward, Superboy looks like he's thirty, and the coloring is bland and flat. I could of done a better job in ten minutes.

#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not the quality of the characters, its the quality of the writer.
#22 Posted by krisboyz781 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

static vs superboy. i can see it now

#23 Edited by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

i picked up a few issues but couldnt really get in to it. I think he should get his own solo or join an older team. I mean at 18 yrs old  i would think that they would be more mature than that specially if they are saving the world every day. Maybe the one good thing that will come out of it is He will kick beast boy out of Titans Tower.  They need to fight real villains again, like death stroke. There are enough villains out there i think they could take some from other heroes. Let the Teen Titans start dealing with Lex. That could make it interesting. Lex has tons of experience with fighting against the likes of superman and batman as well as the justice league. He has his own super hero team (or did, im not sure what ever turned out with that) He could start something like the hive. and train super humans and aliens alike all while take DNA from each one trying to perfect the cloning hes tried so many times before, maybe trying to create an amazo of his own. 

The titans seam to be going to the Dakotas more and more, Lex could back some of the bang babies from there and experiment on them. Speaking of Statics old stomping grounds, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HIS FRIEND RICHIE?
#24 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY he's coming back

#25 Edited by NightFang (10070 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a few crazy ideas: 

1. Bring Superboy back to the team. Ok done
  2. Bring Kid Flash back to the team. 
  3. Bring Red Robin back to the team. 
  4. Put George Perez, Marv Wolfman, Geoff Johns, Phil Jimenez or J.T. Krul as the writer. I want to be able to read both Teen Titans and Titans again without hating it
wait they aren't crazy ideas? they would be cool? then what the hell is DC waiting :P 

Been years since I could enjoy a Teen Titans/Titans comic
#27 Posted by buns134 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Kon im tired of him when he was with Tim i could sort of like the character

#28 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome!!!!

#29 Posted by wordchallenge (151 posts) - - Show Bio

If Connor is back then Tim will be soon enough! I'm excited. A good Teen Titans team again finally.

#30 Posted by drawme (423 posts) - - Show Bio

The image is really nice.

#31 Posted by Phantom King (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally after all these years of waiting static and superboy team up again

#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phantom King said:
"Finally after all these years of waiting static and superboy team up again

"

is that static wen he's older? Did he gain so much control over his abilities that he can become pure electricity? Who is rocket?
#33 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

also why is he fighting Icon ?
#34 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Thats not static He was refering to the tombstone with static and superboy, rocket was Icon's partner
#35 Posted by Phantom King (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: 
its static at the age he is now. Nope. and she is icons sidekick who is also joining DC@DEGRAAF: he isn't fighting icon Static,Super-Boy,Icon,Steel,Rocket, Superman and the Blood Syndicate team up to stop the big blue guy....Cant believe i forgot his name.
#36 Posted by Crimson Thunder (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Archetype:
Are they bringing back the Blood Syndicate. That would be cool if they did
#37 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

ah, i wasnt sure if it was that he (static) died or that his team died so he (Virgil) killed the Static alias and came up with something new. Like robin going to nightwing
#38 Posted by Phantom King (17 posts) - - Show Bio

no the big guy Put static superboy and rocket in a tombstone and they burst out.

#39 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Theirs some images of this happening in the Static respect thread
#40 Posted by Mr. Hellfire (62 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover isn't Joe Bennett BTW. And now I'm betting Superboy and Kid Flash will "officially" rejoin the month after as a Brightest Day tie-in.
#41 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@krisboyz781 said:
" static vs superboy. i can see it now "
I hope they bring back their friendly rivalry. I think the two of them have a lot in common personality wise and would love to see them interact with each other. Also, Static and Kid Flash on the same team should be a nice mix as well.
#42 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" It's good to see the milestone villains but what about Hot-Streak or Ebon? "
I know! Holocaust is cool, but Ebon would make such a better villain. He was my favorite Static Shock villain and I can see him along with the Meta-Breed causing problems for the Teen Titans. I would also love it if they brought in Osebo the leopard man who fought Static and Anansi in West Africa.
#43 Edited by NightFang (10070 posts) - - Show Bio
@nj06: Yeah, I could see Ebon becoming leader of the Blood Syndicate and fighting the Titans over control of the city.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.