Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superman's secret identity

Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deprive

When did Superman tell Superboy his secret identity?

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wise Son
    It's a pair of glasses....I think he could have just put two and two together. Just because the rest of the DCU are a bunch of idiots doesn't mean Superboy is.  

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedK
    @Deprive
    it was in the sins of youth story where the ages of all the Dc adult heroes were switched with the teen heroes, Supes needed Superboy to cover for him with Lois and had his dress up as Clark Kent cause they looked similar but he stayed at a distance so Lois wouldn't find out
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By nightwing91
    @RedK: Didn't Superboy learn it during the Hypertension storyline of superboys solo series, when he was transported to an alternate time line, where clark was superboy, and the alternate Ma and Pa Kent revealed it believing Connor to just be an alternate reality clark kent. 

Course I may be wrong on this since it's been years since I read the story.
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RedK
    @nightwing91: yea thats how Superboy learned his identity but he didn't tell anyone that he knew it, during the sins of youth story Superman told Superboy his identity and that was the original question
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By nightwing91
    @RedK: I guess it was during sins of youth, I was trying to remember the issue and i kept thinkingg there was one during the superboy series where this happeened, but  I guess your right it was sins of youth. 

What I was thinking of was where kon-el went to the kent  farm and was hinting to clark he knew his identity and clark hinted back that it was true, but your right he doesn't outright reveal it until sins of youth.
    Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deprive
    @nightwing91: Geez, I can't believe I forgot all of this. I should compile a Superman/Superboy list of all their appearances together, sort of a history of their relationship. You and RedK are both right. During Zero Hour, Kon meets up with Young Clark Superboy and realizes Clark Kent is Superman. He doesn't tell him he knows but starts to hang out at the Kent farm whenever he whats to get away from it all (and eat biscuits and gravy). He encounters Young Clark Superboy again during the Hypertime arc. In Sins of Youth, Superman finally tells Kon his secret identity and apologizes for not telling him sooner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.