Superboy's new outfit

• 55 results
#51 Posted by crestfallen (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@danhimself said:

@KnightRise: I think this would look better without the gloves....short sleeves and gloves never made sense to me practically or style wise

I think I get it from anime, but something about wristlength gloves and super strength click to me for style. Plus, completely bare arms look weird to me. And fitted jeans are incredibly impractical for movement.

And I think Kon is being heavily influenced by his new friend Bunker. OMG! :P

#52 Posted by stephens2177 (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

he is a badass,a d a badass has to look the part,that means,sorry ,but he cant look like superman jr.

#53 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE IT...now him and wonder girl can look like a pair. !____!

#54 Posted by Scarlet_Spider_Forever (118 posts) - - Show Bio

The New 52 suit is personally my favorite. I saw somewhere where Kon'el had an S - Shield tattoo with a tank top, gloves, and jeans. Is this a real costume? I kinda liked it.

#55 Posted by stephens2177 (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

it showed up in a few issues of teen titans,he has worn the tank top,a pre 52 black t shirt,and of course the black and red tron suit and the kryptonian armor he is wearing now,but not for long.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.