Superboy's new outfit

  • 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
http://p.twimg.com/AspNPwbCEAE-Dqd.jpg What do u guys think?
#2 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
btw its so damn hard to upload a photo in cv. That picture was taken from brett booth's blog. I actually like it so much better than the tron suit.

Edit: Okay finally. Its a rejected outfit, but I really like this.

#3 Posted by Zoch81 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I going disagree think The Tron Suit looks better and more badass match his TK powers that one looks okay put pales comparison to the Tron suit at least better jeans and t-shirt I never liked that look.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6333 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:aye same here i like the tron suit but this looks more super'ish so yea its cool.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37372 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Zoch81 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

I never liked the jeans and t-shirt look it just wasn't a superhero costume to me he seemed like a fanboy then actual superhero at least with tron suit or brett booth suit he actual looks like a superhero this time.

#7 Edited by God_Spawn (37372 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoch81 said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

I never liked the jeans and t-shirt look it just wasn't a superhero costume to me he seemed like a fanboy then actual superhero at least with tron suit or brett booth suit he actual looks like a superhero this time.

I personally thought it made him different from most other heroes since he didn't really have his own "outfit". I can understand as Conner grew out of teenhood (or would have) he adopted something like the tron suit as a somewhat of an ascension into maturity and as his own hero. I know he debuted in his own superhero outfit but eventually the jeans and shirt just stuck which IMO was the best outfit he had. But I can see where you are coming from and your point is valid, I just disagree. .

Moderator
#8 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37372 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I'm still grieving from the Power Girl vs Emma thread. You're just throwing salt into a wound right now.

Moderator
#10 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp: I'm still grieving from the Power Girl vs Emma thread. You're just throwing salt into a wound right now.

Serves you right from warning me about that Dick vs Midnighter thread. I also just realized the jokes that could be made from that. >__<

#11 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that suit, it has the armour-like lines like superman's costume. I just hope they never give him a cape...

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

Moderator
#13 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Tron like suit better, but I guess that one isn't bad

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

You agree with me often, but yeah, ReVamp's always right, even when he's not.

#15 Posted by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya saw that a few days ago.  I like it.
I was liking the tron suit until all the Titans had them now I'm just sick of looking at it.

Online
#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

You agree with me often

Lies.

Moderator
#17 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

You agree with me often

Lies.

You should see me and Dern, and then you'd agree by relativity.

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

You agree with me often

Lies.

You should see me and Dern, and then you'd agree by relativity.

If you say so.

Moderator
#19 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

I agree I like his old Superboy costume the best

#20 Edited by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

Lets not, Tron suit FTW.

For once, I actually agree with you.

You agree with me often

Lies.

You should see me and Dern, and then you'd agree by relativity.

If you say so.

Don't trust RV's opinion on anything. He is usually wrong on everything. If you ever find yourself agreeing with him then you should rethink because you are most likely wrong. :p
Online
#21 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@Deranged Midget said:

You should see me and Dern, and then you'd agree by relativity.

If you say so.

Don't trust RV's opinion on anything. He is usually wrong on everything. If you ever find yourself agreeing with him then you should rethink because you are most likely wrong. :p

Oh, the irony. T'is too great.

#22 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything is better than the Tron outfits.

#23 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@god_spawn said:

Let's go back to the jeans and t-shirt please.

I agree I like his old Superboy costume the best

But it wasn't a costume that was it's problem, which is why I must quote Revamp when he says:

Tron suit FTW.

#24 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare said:
btw its so damn hard to upload a photo in cv. That picture was taken from brett booth's blog. I actually like it so much better than the tron suit.

Edit: Okay finally. Its a rejected outfit, but I really like this.

I actually like this one more than the Tron one.
#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32873 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we know what Superboys new costume is going to be like? Will it be the black vest and cargo trousers from cover of TT #1?

#26 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nothing is confirmed yet. But we would be getting a new outfit. Maybe an interchangeable one.

#27 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer the rejected outfit rather than the tron suit.

#28 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

like the tron suit better , but that suit looks cool too

#29 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoch81 said:

I going disagree think The Tron Suit looks better and more badass match his TK powers that one looks okay put pales comparison to the Tron suit at least better jeans and t-shirt I never liked that look.

Yes the Tron suit is badass but does anyone else notice the flaming christmas tree...

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32873 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nothing is confirmed yet. But we would be getting a new outfit. Maybe an interchangeable one.

Didn't Lobdell confirm he was getting a new one? I kind of like this:
#31 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Im not sold on that. I prefer the one Brett Booth designed. but I can see hoe the tank and jeans might work.

#32 Edited by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

he wore that teen titans #1 promo art outfit in issue 11,but added a jacket and shades.

i really would love to see that brett booth rejected suit with inverted colors,the black and red switched up on his shirt,i think that without the short sleeves would have been the best look for SB.

#33 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: ya i agree with you t-shirt and jeans Con!

#34 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonian bio suit in red and black,with no sleeves,no cape,and fingerless gloves for the win.

#35 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

btw its so damn hard to upload a photo in cv. That picture was taken from brett booth's blog. I actually like it so much better than the tron suit.

Edit: Okay finally. Its a rejected outfit, but I really like this.

Brett's human anatomy...-_-'''

#36 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun: I dont see anything wrong with it. I see models looking just like that.

#37 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how he looks

#38 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Male models are skinny and muscular, yes, but Conner's arms are a bit thick. Like how Pop-eye's arms are. I also feel that Conner's body is too long for his head and neck. Its like Brett started drawing Conner's head like normal, but somehow ended up enlarging the rest of his body as he went down.

#39 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun: He looks like an anf model. I dont see whats wrong with it. bigger people usually look like they have a small head.

#40 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

so we got a choice between leather jacket, tron, copy superman's, black and red pallet swap. Did I miss any?

#41 Posted by danhimself (22304 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his Tron suit but I also loved the jeans and t-shirt because there was a reason behind him wearing it even if it was never stated...he started wearing it after the Death of Donna Troy arc where Young Justice broke up and a few of them even quit the superhero biz for a while...I kind of felt that the t-shirt and jeans was like him saying that he really didn't want to be doing what he was doing

the only thing I hate now is his hair...that stupid part looks ridiculous...shorten it up and make him at least look like his pre flashpoint self

#42 Posted by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got a new look in Teen Titans.

Online
#43 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked jeans and a T-shirt. It's so simple and yet worked well. Same thing with Wondergirl(Not YJ) and Miss Martian. Just those main symbols and maybe a cape worked. I guess it jsut shwos that even though they're super powered, they're still jsut teenagers.

#44 Posted by constocorp (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I still like the old jeans and T-shirt

#45 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

He's basically returned to the t-shirt and jeans. I love the tank top, he looks like a lax bro

#46 Posted by danhimself (22304 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: I think this would look better without the gloves....short sleeves and gloves never made sense to me practically or style wise

#47 Posted by crestfallen (298 posts) - - Show Bio

He also appears in a previous issue with a Jacket.

#48 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@KnightRise: I think this would look better without the gloves....short sleeves and gloves never made sense to me practically or style wise

I think I get it from anime, but something about wristlength gloves and super strength click to me for style. Plus, completely bare arms look weird to me. And fitted jeans are incredibly impractical for movement.

#49 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

the gloves are a "superboy thing",he had them with his first,second,and now the YJ show,heck even the tron suit has fingerless gloves.

#50 Posted by danhimself (22304 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@danhimself said:

@KnightRise: I think this would look better without the gloves....short sleeves and gloves never made sense to me practically or style wise

I think I get it from anime, but something about wristlength gloves and super strength click to me for style. Plus, completely bare arms look weird to me. And fitted jeans are incredibly impractical for movement.

give him a wristband or something....and I agree...skinny jeans are impractical for everything

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.