Superboy ongoing pre-Flashpoint

#1 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Simon Valentine, Lori Luther or Psionic Lad will ever be used again in the new Dc? I kind of liked them, would be a shame if they were forgotten.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly..I don't see them fitting in with superboy at this current moment in time thought. The Lori character might not Enron exist anymore . We are still unsure where superboys human DNA comes from.

#3 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: Its been stated in Interviews by the writer that it is still Lex Luther but their might be a 3rd donor or more who are not human.

#4 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alch21: Yes let's just continue to rape Kon's character even more. Next thing we known he's gonna be cutting and wearing girl pants, skater shoes and wearing hair over one eye....

#5 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtraCruor: lolz hopefully it wont be that bad. I'm liking the series right now. He seems like he has abit more Lex in him by the way he talks to other characters and as a Lex fan I think thats pretty cool.

#6 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alch21:

I personally can't stand it. The great thing about Superboy was the fact he was his own character, not like Lex or Supes, until about Teen Titans timeframe when he got whiny, Tana Moon was forgotten and his relationship with Cassie AKA the most forced thing sine Lois and Clark

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.