Superboy new costume

#1 Posted by IamV (108 posts) - - Show Bio

What do u guys think about the new titans look... but more importantly what do u think of Conner? 

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

...Maybe they should have just put him in spandex again....

#3 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio
@IamV: It's ok. Who are all the members? Tim, Conner, Kid Flash and who else?
#4 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

So the S symbol on a piece of paper taped to his back, is thjis supposed to be a substitute for a cape?

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
So the S symbol on a piece of paper taped to his back, is thjis supposed to be a substitute for a cape?
lol
#6 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

have you guys seen the his solo series costume, its kinda wierd 
#7 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it.

#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vincent92 said:
have you guys seen the his solo series costume, its kinda wierd 
It's only a promo shot. He won't wear that for the series. It's totally different to his Titans look. The first issue will be an origin story I'd imagine. Think of it like that white suit he wore in the first episode of Young Justice.
#9 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Some people are saying it's a 'Kick Me' note put there by Kid Flash.
#10 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adnan: They could be right, but they have no way of knowing as its oonly a cover, and a reboot whos to say barts all fun loving, the positioning just made me  draw similarrities to a cape in look.
#11 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Agreed, I just thought it was worth mentioning. It's similarity to a cape is undeniable.
#12 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Between both his costumes superboys reeaally coming off flat to me, they should have just left the shirt and jeans alone.

#13 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

The titans looks is awesome. 
 The new look from today? 

EPIC FAIL!!!

#14 Posted by IamV (108 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrUnknown said:
@IamV: It's ok. Who are all the members? Tim, Conner, Kid Flash and who else?
Wonder Girl and I'm not familiar with the other 2
#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly the Jeans and T-shirt are the best IMO.

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope he ain't a cyborg.

#17 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

The cyborg Superboy just makes me ask why?

#18 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Notice his arms, hard to say he's not a cyborg when his arms look tthat way, deffinantly not a great development for the character. Way to much of a tron look, very much dislike this. 

Likely it's him back at cadmus, and this is him being cloned or something like that.
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Hope he ain't
#20 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I honestly think it will have him back ag cadmus, thaat looks like it takes place during his cloining process, which could explain  the difference between his own titless look and the look in titans
#21 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Teen Titans costume is cool…it's different, something really new.

Not so keen on the 'robot' look.

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: could be
#23 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably going to be young, angry, angsty, and very 90s.

#24 Posted by fedykin87 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually would like the new TT look if it ditched the barcode like tattoo and did something more with the 'S' then have it basically be a 'kick me' like sign

#25 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... let's hope that DC is sticking to its pretty normal trend of the cover having little to nothing to do with the actual contents of the book itself.  There was a Supergirl issue called "The Death of Superman... again" And he was never in danger at all in it if I remember right.
#26 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I loved the T shirt and jeans, and still do, I really like the new Titans costume. I like its simplicity, its cool. However the cyborg type look, I am not so fond of....really hope  they dont make him a robot.
#27 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio
This is what he should wear not that robt crap.But in all logic ceep the tshirt and jeans.
#28 Posted by IamV (108 posts) - - Show Bio

But what if there are 2 superboys? Idk if u guys remember the show legion of superheroes, u people remember superman X? What if this new robot-looking superboy is ...idk superboy X?

#29 Edited by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@IamV said:

But what if there are 2 superboys? Idk if u guys remember the show legion of superheroes, u people remember superman X? What if this new robot-looking superboy is ...idk superboy X?

My original thought was that the Superboy on the Titans cover is actually Superboy Prime -- the taped on shield logo representative of his zeal to be a hero -- and that the cyborg on the cover to Superboy #1 is Conner. I hope this isn't the case, because I will be very perturbed if Conner is made into a robot, but the two representations seem to different from one another to be the same character. 

I was hoping Conner would get a real costume -- I think he's long overdue -- and a different look, like long hair or something, not have him made into a rather generic looking cyborg.
#30 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: is this a revamp or a major rebot like crisis on infinete worlds
#31 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3572 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adnan said:
@nightwing91: Some people are saying it's a 'Kick Me' note put there by Kid Flash.
That's what the artist said in an interview.
#32 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: Well thats where its complicated, several stories are said to still be in continuity.
#33 Posted by Deranged Midget (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

It's nothing special but I've seen worse.

#34 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: He's probably gonna be like Young Justice Superboy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.