Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy + Miss Martian: Could it Happen in Comics?

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

As I watch every Friday premire episode of the new hit animated series Young Justice, I have notice something EXTRAORDINARY out of the ordinary: 
    Despite the fact is NOT named TEEN TITANS (and that most of their members are Titans - Dick/Robin, Wally/Kid Flash, Kaldur'ham/Aqualad, Kon-El/Conner/Superboy and M'gnn/Megan/Miss Martian), the bond between SUPERBOY AND MISS MARTIAN seems to the show's ideal LOVE INTEREST. 

After watching the last 2 episodes ('Downtime' and 'Bereft'), it seemed obvious that sparks were flying, but the flames were not tourched (which we will see eventually at some point...). DESPITE the differences between these two characters from the comics, I have been asking myself, "Superboy + Miss Marian = In The Comics?" Currently, Superboy 'dumps' long-time girlfriend and teammate Cassie/Wonder Girl (but still remain as friends), and hints have shown that his next love interest could Deathstroke's daughter, Rose/Ravager, as seen for up coming cover of TEEN TITANS #95 FOR MAY 2011 (2 months away from now...). 

Despite the fact that Miss Martian will be appearing in the new ONGOING SERIES of STATIC SHOCK, I can never imagin both her and Superboy together.....and how the show us a 'relationship' between the two, it would seem intereting to experiement the relationship in mainstream comics....
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

In the comics? No, in the show it makes sense since they're both the socially impaired kids. I admit it's unlikely (and imo rather cute ) pairing.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " In the comics? No, in the show it makes sense since they're both the socially impaired kids. I admit it's unlikely (and imo rather cute ) pairing. "
    This. I love the pairing, but I'd rather see Conner with Ravager. Unless Cassie stops being horrible and goes back to her normal self again.
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " In the comics? No, in the show it makes sense since they're both the socially impaired kids. I admit it's unlikely (and imo rather cute ) pairing. "
    This. I love the pairing, but I'd rather see Conner with Ravager. Unless Cassie stops being horrible and goes back to her normal self again. "
    I'd ship that
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    This. I love the pairing, but I'd rather see Conner with Ravager. Unless Cassie stops being horrible and goes back to her normal self again. "
    I'd ship that "
    The last Teen Titans issue that I read hinted at it, but I don't know if anything has come from it. 

I love shipping stuff lol. I may be a cold cynical, angry fellow, but I'm also super romantic ^_^
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_
    @FadeToBlackBolt: You're so contradictory. 
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt: You're so contradictory and awesome.  "
    Fixed :P
    nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By nj06

I don't like them being together period. For some reason I don't like the romantic angle of them on the show and I really wouldn't want that to happen in the comics. I like Ms. Martian in the comics, but she is my least favorite on the show. Sometimes I find her to be annoying and the "Helllo M'gann" thing is getting kinda old. Superboy is one of my favorite comic characters and while I like the animated version of him, I find him to be overly emotional at times. But, I do like the show and there is a definite chance that as the show progresses I may come to like the idea of them being with one another.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt: You're so contradictory and awesome.  "
    Fixed :P "

its funny, you got such a kick out of that one dude's description of Wolverine being a contrdictory character yet you yourself are one giant contradiction. 
    Coincidence........i dont think so. 

its okay to hate yourself black bolt, it just means the rest of us will have to love you even more.
    Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cats

Isn't superboy pursuing lori in the comics?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Primmaster64

I thought Conner was gonna get busy with Lori.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Cats said:
    " Isn't superboy pursuing lori in the comics? "
    last i read he is doing his best to avoid her since she is Lex Luthors niece and since his genetic code is made up of some of the Luthors DNA he feels that they are related.
    Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Degalon

Dear god I hope not. 

It creeps me out to see the innocent girl paired up with the schizo emokid.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#13  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Degalon said:
    Dear god I hope not.  It creeps me out to see the innocent girl paired up with the schizo emokid.

someones been watching a BIT too much young justice.
    Avatar image for andreggviljammer
    AndreggvilJammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please no. Young Justice is really good, but SuperMartian made me a bit not-thrilled to watch it. I finished the animation, and I'm half-glad and half-not (the former is because I don't have to see much more SuperMartian). If SuperMartian is in the comics too, I'll be flipping tables everywhere. Sorry, SuperMartian shippers, I just don't like the pairing.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this kon would be great with megan,, i hope she shows up in teen titans or superboy, this two insanely powerful lids would be great together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.