Superboy Kon-El!

#1 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm kind of new to comics, but I'm reading the flash and some other materials, and i wanted to ask is Superboy an interesting character? and is he like Superman or what? because i see a lot of people mentioning him here and there, and saying how awesome he is.. So is he powerful? and does he have a nice character? and is his comics fun to read? is he worth getting into?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: Yes
#3 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

lol anymore info guys?

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: Whatcha wanna know?
#5 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @ownsin: Whatcha wanna know? "
for example answer the questions i asked xD?
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: He's not exacly Superman, he is a clone of Superman who surfaces in the 90's
#7 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

can you actually answer all my questions in one bit :P? if you can't its okay.

#8 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin said:
"can you actually answer all my questions in one bit :P? if you can't its okay. "

Read his character page it will tell everything you want to know
#9 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: Sjuperboy currently is a pretty powerful hero in his own right, when he originally was introduced he only had the power of tactile telekenisis. But now he has all of the power's of a regular kryptonian with his tactile telekenisis is there too, granted his power levels aren't up to superman's but every future incarnation has shown he'll be completely equal to superman in his kryptonian powers, with the teleknisis which will let him do more. He's a clone of superman, lex luthor with some other Dna mixed in, but DC doesn't refrence that part:). His character is a good read he's living in smallville since his return, dealing with the fact that he's part luthor part kent. He's very enjoyable to read as well, his run in adventure comics was great, he was in Blackest night:Superman which was one of my favorite tie  ins because of the dynamic between him and clark, and his new solo series is pretty great as well. Any more questions let me know I've read basically all of his appearances.
#10 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes awsome, hes like superman power wise with telekenisis and he is kinda trying to be like clark (a good guy), he is a good character to read and hes powerful, he is def a character to get into and read his solo, maybee teen titans depending on how they fix it

#11 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

ye and in his solo series hes been hinted with having proper telekinesis developing as he did with the wheat when fighting parasite, im only up to issue 2 on this volume but who are the wierd guys who copied his dna

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.