Superboy and Chris Kent

#1 Posted by SuperBo (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother

#2 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
SuperBo said:
Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother
Chris would be like a niece to Superboy.
#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother Chris ... [more]
don't you mean nephew 
#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
Calvin said: SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a ... [more]
Yes, I did. - Thank you.
#5 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
SUNMAN said: Calvin said: SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him ... [more]

#6 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll have any problem with him at all....and he would be his cousin

#7 Edited by Darkspyda15 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he would be like a brother because of the two different dna used to create him like he is supermans son as well idk its just a thought. And i dont think he would have a problem with chris.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin

#9 Posted by Robin the Boy Wonder (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superboy wouldn't mind at all.
He's pretty easy to get along with.
As long as you're not hurtin' his ego or something.

#10 Posted by fedykin87 (101 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin
Actually  Conner is Clark's cousin were as everyone finds Superboy to be Superman's son/clone, Chris is the son of Superman's enemy (Zod) and Clark Kents charge like almost all the robins were before Bruce adopted them.

I think if chris had stayed a kid he might be like a little brother to Conner but now that he's hyper aged to Conner's age I don't know. I do find it odd though that Ursa has pretty much said that chris has all the kryptonian powers but is stick at low weak levels and that he has telekinesis. If anything I think he'll be granted normal kryptonian levels of power and turn into an other contender for the superman title once clark gives it up even though it needs to go to Conner haha.
#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
fedykin87 said:
danhimself said: Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin Actually  Conner is Clark's cousin were as everyone ... [more]
What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title?

Conner is a clone of superman and lexs DNA put together, you were right about Chris.
That would make them step brothers.



#12 Edited by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
DEGRAAF said:
What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title?
he never gives up the title but he does leave earth for a million years or some thing and becomes superman prime but in the wake of him connor or chris would probably take on the mantle
#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
RedK said:
DEGRAAF said: What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title? he never gives up the title but ... [more]

o. yea your probably right
#14 Posted by fedykin87 (101 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
Conner is a clone of superman and lexs DNA put together, you were right about Chris.
That would make them step brothers.
 
I don't see how Conner and Chris would be step brothers since Chris isn't at all related to Superman/Kal-El he's Zod son with Ursa probably as the mother were as Conner is Lex and Superman's clone/son (50/50 of two people's DNA sounds like a kid to me even Lex thinks so). Chris stayed with the Kent and they basically were raising him but I don't think they ever adopted him so if anything he'd be the 'little orphan kid' in that family.
#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
@fedykin87 said:
"@DEGRAAF said:
Conner is a clone of superman and lexs DNA put together, you were right about Chris.
That would make them step brothers.
 
I don't see how Conner and Chris would be step brothers since Chris isn't at all related to Superman/Kal-El he's Zod son with Ursa probably as the mother were as Conner is Lex and Superman's clone/son (50/50 of two people's DNA sounds like a kid to me even Lex thinks so). Chris stayed with the Kent and they basically were raising him but I don't think they ever adopted him so if anything he'd be the 'little orphan kid' in that family."
k. technically chris is nothing but a friend to the kents superman but they raised him and he calls loise mom so it would be like his step mom. Which means superman would be like his step dad and conner is supermans son so they could think of it like step brothers. Technically they would be nothing but friends tho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.