suberboy and wondergirl

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

so what im woundering is will conner and cassies romance be cept in the revamp or not.Personaly i would like dc to ceep them as a couple cause it would be cool for conner to have a kid that has all supes powers and powers of a god to.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

they broke up a few months ago

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: interesting.........can a moderator plz lock this then.
#4 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
they broke up a few months ago
uhh they're still playing with coming back I believe. The the whole Solstice storyline has a pause on it at the moment.
#6 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy and Wonder Girl are the wish fulfillment for all of us who what to see Superman and Wonder Woman together. And I like to think that Superman and Wonder Woman look at those kids as extensions of themselves of what could have been. They may be broken up now, but those two will always find their way back to each other.

#7 Posted by AtraCruor (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deprive: God I hope not.  One of the only relationships more forced to continue is Clark and Lois

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.