Should he get a new costume?

• 54 results
#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Its about time...I actually like his 90's costume.

#2 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, actually I think it is pretty stupid it is still a t-shirt and jeans.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@bingbangboom: Finally Someone! I hate that costume
#4 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his costume as just jeans and a t-shirt. It's better than Luke Cage cause at least he has a logo and a super identity.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't...

#6 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

god no let it stay
#7 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: Eh...lol

@Thor's hammmer:
Why?
#9 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  it does kind rock, and i if i got powers one day i'd probably go for that look, but he's 18, he is going to have to change the look as well as his name pretty soon (well in comic time it could be another 10 years in real life)
#10 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll will say this.  The costume is good but wearing the same jeans and shirt everyday just seems weird.  This goes for Cassie as well.

#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not really a costume.

#12 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Thor's hammmer:  it does kind rock, and i if i got powers one day i'd probably go for that look, but he's 18, he is going to have to change the look as well as his name pretty soon (well in comic time it could be another 10 years in real life) "

@Primmaster64 said:
" @RedK: Eh...lol

@Thor's hammmer: Why?"

other heroes are kind of like "look at me I'm in tights" his is a little more down to earth which I like if I was invincible that sprobably what I would wear I don't know what compells other characters to wear there underwear on the outside
#13 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Its not really a costume. "
He probably bought the shirt from Walmart too.
#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Down to earth? :/ he looks like an amatuer. In always liked his's 90's costume
#15 Posted by longbowhunter (6604 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

"Its about time...I actually like his 90's costume."

Me too until I saw this guy! 

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter: lmfao!
#17 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his current costume. If he changes it, it better be something good. I don't think he should go back to his old costume though.

#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Not his old costume but...something that isn't a t-shirt and jeans.
#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I'd be fine with that, depending on if it matched his personality and wasn't too superheroey, for a lack of a better word.
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
"   I'll will say this.  The costume is good but wearing the same jeans and shirt everyday just seems weird.  This goes for Cassie as well. "
Yeah, Cassie needs to wear a shirt less! :P
#21 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  Hey, if she wants to do it... I wouldn't mind.  =]
#22 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Like it or hate it, his current costume really left a mark. But I do see him changing it soon. He's still wearing his same outfit he wore with the Titans before he died and both Tim and Cassie have changed, so its only a matter of time before an artist sees that.
#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Primmaster64: I'd be fine with that, depending on if it matched his personality and wasn't too superheroey, for a lack of a better word. "
lol ok
#24 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

His old costume was dumb. So was his old haircut. I think he should get a new costume, though. Black and red isn't really fitting, IMO.

#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol! tights?

#26 Posted by comicnerdy (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the jeans and t-shirt work for him. I didn't like him in the spandex.
#27 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I love his costume! It's one of my favorites out there. I don't think they should change it. It makes him unique and original, and I like that it's realistic. These are also the reasons I like Cassie's. I really hope they don't change it, but if they do, it better be good.

Action comics #3
#28 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic?=/

#29 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Yeah you don't think that it is the most realistic approach on a superhero costume?
#30 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude: hmmm Not sure...Maybe now that i think of it...
#31 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
" @Primmaster64: Yeah you don't think that it is the most realistic approach on a superhero costume? "
No. It's actually worse than Clark's. The dude literally puts on a t-shirt and some jeans and somehow no one recognizes him. 
#32 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @mighty dude said:
" @Primmaster64: Yeah you don't think that it is the most realistic approach on a superhero costume? "
No. It's actually worse than Clark's. The dude literally puts on a t-shirt and some jeans and somehow no one recognizes him.  "
lol
#33 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Still I think if I got superpowers, I might stay away from the tights and go for a more casual look, like Conner.
#34 Posted by danhimself (22207 posts) - - Show Bio

his current "costume" is my favorite out of any superhero....if he were to change I would want him to keep the black and red color scheme though

I also don't want him or Supergirl to change their names....their members of the Super Family and whenever you get rid of the "Super" in the name it distances the character from the family....look at Power Girl...she's really a member of the family also but almost no one associates her with the other members
#35 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: hat costume could be used.
#36 Posted by daredevil21134 (10580 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he should change it
#37 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him the way he is right now...leave it alone.

#38 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Says it here: 
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/queenfrost_/you-need-a-new-costume/75-19288/

#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (10580 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#40 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
"
I love his costume! It's one of my favorites out there. I don't think they should change it. It makes him unique and original, and I like that it's realistic.
 "
Finally, someone with taste. I love Conner's style, he's not a tights/capes kind of a guy.
#41 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

His costume is fine

#42 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

They cant really change his costume to much, well they can but it fits him so well. Why would they change it? Same with his name it keeps him in the super fam.

#43 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he looks awesome the way he is now... I kinda think that the the Superman Earth One look could be very Super Boy...the hoodie thing... eh?

#44 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@xhavoc86: Hoodie?
#45 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: 
Yeah, something like this, I thought this was more Superboy than Superman...

#46 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the t-shirt and jeans
#47 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overkill:
keep the dam t-shirt and jeans
#48 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't anyone like his second costume

#49 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@batflasharrow96:
Its ok, but not as good as the recent.
#50 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio

If they did change his costume, i dont think they would go to one of his old ones but if they did his second would be fine. The most i see them changing is his shirt to blue red and yellow, to show that he wants to be more like clark.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.