Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Off My Mind: Is Superboy's Secret Identity in Jeopardy?

• 53 results
    Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By Silkcuts

I like the Smallville TV show touch that this series is taking.  I wonder how much Geoff Johns input gets to see print, I know Jeff Lemire is writing, but he also picked up from where Johns left off, so may be this is what Johns wants.

In the Smallville TV show there were a few who knew Clark's Identity, if anything it humbled him.  I feel this is what is happening with Conner.  By being humbled to protect his I.D. he is becoming closer to his Clark DNA and further away from his Lex DNA.  

Plus it makes the story more fun, we all need a little teenage drama.  This is may be the lightest book I am reading and it is nice because it off sets the darker serious comics I tend to prefer.

Hadez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Hadez

I always thought he didn't have much a secret identity lately for god sakes his super hero outfit is a tee shirt and a pair of jeans it's like hmmmmm did conner kent changes his shirt.....oh wait he's a superboy now i feel stupid

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I seriously hope they kill Lori off

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.