New superboy powers.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6298 posts) - - Show Bio

So i was going to pick this up the next time i was in a comic store and i was woundering what powers does superboy have in his new comic. Now i know he has his TT but what i want to know what he can do with it.

#2 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

If he focuses he can lift a battleship (with his mind n thats about 58000 tons :D ) and it looked like he has almost full telekinises being able to fly by moving himself and other things and ppl,plus his eyes were glowing all red n he claimed he was getting stronger each day,so im guessing if this kid grows up n goes bad,Superman is gonna have his hands full!!

#3 Posted by tbone1225 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

He also seemed to know what people were thinking at times. I suppose that could simply be the huge intellect that he has as a result of his thoughts being spread throughout every atom of his body, but part of me wonders if he's actually a telepath as well.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6298 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateSMfan: idount think he will go bad but i like the fact his eyes glow red. Do u think he will gain krypto powers later on.

#5 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@UltimateSMfan: idount think he will go bad but i like the fact his eyes glow red. Do u think he will gain krypto powers later on.

I think he will will develop krypto powers but he will probably remain more of a tk user just to set himself apart from superman and he may develop some non-krypto powers that develop because of his weird origin(guessing)

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6298 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX: Thaat whould be awsome to see him combine his TT with his krypto powers in a fight.

#7 Posted by ithinkitwasyou (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I really would like if they retconned the Luther dna out of superboy. Lex was hardly relevant in the superboy series....just bothered me.

#8 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@EnSabahNurX: Thaat whould be awsome to see him combine his TT with his krypto powers in a fight.

Thats my whole point,plus i was joking about the going bad part wat i meant to say was this guy all grown up would be more powerfull than superman(hopefully if he develops Krypto powers,which he SHOULD!!!!!)

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

He's going to turn out to be a total beast

Full body and mental awareness (possibly means he will be immune to telepathy. He is already immune to illusions/virtual reality)

Hopefully, he will utilize his Tactile Telekinesis more

And Kryptonian powers

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobdell has said he is no real Kryptonian Powers.

Also knowing your in a virtual reality does not make u immune. And seeing as the redhead used telpathy to talk to him he is clearly not immune.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.