Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Just Curious..

sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By sj_esposito

Is anyone else so put off by Pier Gallo's art that it stops you from buying the new series?

Conner is one of my favorite characters, yet, when I go to buy the book, I can't bring myself to because of Gallo's atrocious art. Am I just being uber-negative, or is his art really that bad?

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Brit

i like Kon-El too so i tend to let it pass. Good thing the Lemire is writing good stories...

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedK

i like the style it's really artsy, but i don't think it should be in a comic i found it really hard to make some of the characters out

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Omega-Man

You are not biast to his art like Superman comics I won't buy them not because of the story but because the art sucks. Even this new series of Superboy is not really good, the guy from the first few issues of Adventure comics should have went to the Superboy comics as I liked his art. So yeah both great characters both Superman and Superboy are suffering from bad art.

doomsilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By doomsilver

this series is pretty good.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By DH69

whats wrong with his artwork?

if we were talking about someone like greg land, romita jr, or ramos i might agree with you but gallo's stuff is pretty nice lookin.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iron_Turtle

Yeah...... I don't follow. 

What's wrong with his art?
    UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By UltimateSMfan
    @sEsposito7: i know what ur talkin about man im a diehard superboy fan so i bring myself around to buying the comic but gallo's gotta go i mean the covers are like 30% of the reason i buy it epecially #6 why cant the same artist work on that whole issue,they shld get someone like ian churchill who initially did supergirl,he'd be great!
    nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nj06

I don't like the artwork either. I would much rather have someone else working on the series instead of Pier. However, I'm still enjoying the series enough so far. 

How long is Pier's run on Superboy going to last?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.