:/ 

I prefer the t-shirt and jeans.

#4 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024

Same.
#5 Posted by webofthornns (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan at all, like the TShirt Jeans look a lot better
#6 Posted by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio

my guess is this is the costume he has right after he escapes from whatever organization created him

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he should have worn that white costume he had at the beginning of YJ.

#8 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
maybe he should have worn that white costume he had at the beginning of YJ.
I wouldn't mind seeing him in that. I also think it would be cool to seehim n that costume, but with black instead of white.
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37569 posts) - - Show Bio

This costume sucks.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12867 posts) - - Show Bio

wow nice. people its ust what he wears whie at project n.o.w.h.e.r.e    he's not going to be wearing it for long
#11 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

#12 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't like it, luckily it's just a temporary costume.

#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6430 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it i think its better than his teen titens look.

#14 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's only temporary.
I've got a theory or two on the new Superboy comic,  tell me if any of you agree with it.
I think this comic follows when Superboy was first created, and how he escapes. Or, this one, which I believe more, is that I think this is a second clone, making the Superboy in this comic different from the one in Teen Titans. Plus Lobdell said the villain for the first year of Teen Titans is Superboy.
Any thoughts?

#15 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3502 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree: Nah, it's the same one that will eventually join the TT. I think that either "Superboy" will take place in the recent past and have nothing to do with the TT or it will be at the same time as "Teen Titans." Either way, they'll eventually free him or he'll grow a conscience and join the team.
Long story short, I agree with your first theory =)
#16 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi: There's been so much discussion and hype on the new 52, that I just wish it would come out already! I'm ready to read me some Teen Titans and Superboy!
#17 Posted by Mesamia (59 posts) - - Show Bio

ewww i hope not:/

#18 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
:/  I prefer the t-shirt and jeans.
same here!
#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda dig it. He doesn't look as chunky as he did before.
#20 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is his "villain" costume?

#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:

so this is his "villain" costume?

What we're assuming. No one knows for sure.
#22 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

go back to t-shirt and jeans superboy/ wait he was a villan.

#23 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

he already is in a tshirt and jeans in the teen titans book,but if you have been keepijg up on the NYCC superman yesterday you would see superboy will be getting supermans current kryptonian armor suit for some reason,and its very durable,so when he wears it he wont have to worry about getting attacked while not focussed.

#24 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Not too much of a fan of the tanktop though :p

#25 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Shirt & Jeans please...

#26 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like a go go boy at a techno club

#27 Posted by cameron83 (7133 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATED the t shirt and jeans...besides,pretty soon he will have to don supermans suit

#28 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

i would LOVE it if the kryptonian suit changed colors to kons black and red,that would look badass.

#29 Posted by Teerack (5728 posts) - - Show Bio

It is some times. Other times he just wears a black wife beater and jeans.

#30 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish i could lost pics on here,but i cant with my phone,but if i could i would post pics of kons SUPER looks so far in the nudcu,he has his tron suit,which was meant to track him and contain his powers,the suit also fixes itself,then you got the plain clothes amagalam look he has in teen titans,he has jacket,glasses,gloves from first suit,and jeans and t shirt from the "johns" look,nkw we know he will have the kryptonian ceremonial armor that superma  wears now,which will be great for fast changes and added protection,because kryptonian clothing is very durable. 

when SB isnt being SUPER he dresses much different than he did pre flashpoint,he now wears very trendy,urban,posh clothing,kina what i figure lex luthor would wear as a teen also.

#31 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy's tron like costume is awesome. I don't like just t-shirt and jeans. I especially don't like the tattoo.

#32 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back this. Does anyone remember how cool Superboy was when he first showed up and he was care free and dating full grown women like Knockout?

Then he started wearing a T-shirt and jeans and started dating Wonder Girl and got his origin retconned to be half Luthor. He got all broody and angsty and lame. BRING BACK THE REAL METROPOLIS KID!!!

#33 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

costume sucks, i liked the classic black t-shirt with red s and the jeans that was the best costume.

#34 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually have liked every look he has had through the years,just like his powers,ive liked them all.

#35 Edited by GRIM_DADDY (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy needs his own costume design, not supermans new suit hand me downs. I don't like how it looks on him, plus no cape looks dumb on that costume. His costume doesn't need one any how.

#36 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

what kon needs is to not be regulated to superman jr on any level,he needs his own powerset,own look,own origin,own attitude and pwrsonality,own purpose.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.