Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Is Kon actually dead?

• 64 results
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134: did you read the original superboy series started by Kesel and grummett?

Yes.I loved it.Didn't really dig Ron Marz too much though

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@daredevil21134: I wish they would bring a closer superboy that was like this one than others myself.i miss him trash mouthing the bad guys while he kicks their butts.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephens2177: Yeah that's one thing I didn't like about John's take on him.He became kind of emo after he found out about the whole Luthor DNA thing and lost a lot of his cool swagger and attitude that 90's Superboy had

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly,and that was a big part of his appeal.

AssassinB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they bring Damian back to life, you can bet they will bring Kon-El too :3.

Dumb questions :Why everybody seems to hate Jon Kent? Am I the only one that is willing to give him a chance to develop as character?? Remember what everyone said about Jason and Damian? End of questions, now waiting for the hate wave... XD

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assassinb: this is a mass murdering psycho,not just a a it hero who is willing to kill the bad guy though,he is beyond redemption.

I dont "hate" the character as much as hate that Kon's origin is determined completely now on Jon and harvest.

Also i think the fact that Jon took over the book,with no sign of kon anywhere,they threw out kon like trash and brought in a character that has convulted Kon's origin tom"annoit" him the superboy.

If they had kon in the book,but imprisoned somewhere or stuck somewhere,trying to get back somehow it might not be so bad.

AssassinB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AssassinB

@stephens2177: He kill metas because he thinks they are evil :3 He is supposed to have promised to help humans get rid of the meta dictators in the future. He hasn't even yet showed all his motives. People just got angry he got over the series without even given him a chance as character. I liked issue 29 of Marv Wolfman, it was interesting, to bad he isn't writting Jon anymore. Jon's blame at bad characterization goes all to Lobdell though.

And don't worry for Kon-El comic characters always come back, unless they are uncle Ben. Besides Damian seems to be returning this year :3

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assassinb: Jon enjoys killing,that's enough,but taking Kon's place makes it even worse.

AssassinB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AssassinB

@stephens2177: That's because he comes from a reality where everyone hates the new 52 reboot, and all the possible inter-dimensional Dan Didios in the multiverse, he has come to free us all form this stupid reboot and joke of a characters that barely resemble the heros we all know from the last 75 years, specially his deadbeat dad Superman (his mom is furious he quitted his job and became an irresponsible father just to woo with other superpowered colleagues :D). Let's prey that Jon succeeds in killing all the New 52 heros, and get back the real ones!!! :3

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: @stephens2177: @fedykin87: I know that kon died saving everyone then became a watcher godling like thing then there was million different versions of him or something I read it a while ago n do not really remember but didn’t he come back to life then disappear, I have heard that he is coming back and coming back as the pre 52 version soon which is my favorite version kon plus he has the best costume ever a tshirt n jeans ( Red Robin /Tim drake “ that is not a costume)

We also just saw the pre 52 older kon who is known as Superman now and is a member of the titans tomorrow and it’s not the test tube clone that Tim made,we know that pre 52 is gone it became the new 52 so the titans tomorrow r not from a another earth they r from the future which means kon returns right ? Probably, I really hope so

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: It is absolutely mind boggling what DC has done to Conner Kent. I grew up with Superboy and watched him go from an arrogant charming witty ladies man and screw up to a mature teen and respectable hero who saved the world during Infinite Crisis. Screw DC and all these other fake Superboy's the keep trying to replace him with. My Superboy had a 100 comic issues during his first freaking run and he banged Wonder girl and Tana Moon. I loved Tim Drake and Conner and I can't stand Damian and the other fakers.

But to answer your question I have no idea.I really only follow Jason Todd these days.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: dam bub u sound like me lol I also love red hood n unlike others I like his magic swords that he earned and I always hated how they treated j and bruce for me j was like a son to pre 52 Bruce j and him became super close n j changed everything in his life to become Robin yes j had problems but look at what he came from I hate when people compare to Grayson , dick lived a amazing life before his parents were killed then he was taken in by Bruce who had already went down this path and had justice much faster than Bruce ever did. Oh and do u like j and Artemis I do for some reason

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason should hook up with Artemis. And yes, Jason comes from the ghetto, a broken home, poverty and tragedy. The kid was force to to turn a life of crime and become an adult before he was ready. His issues made sense. I don't care about Nightwing so much, but Jason will always be my favorite.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jason should hook up with Artemis. And yes, Jason comes from the ghetto, a broken home, poverty and tragedy. The kid was force to to turn a life of crime and become an adult before he was ready. His issues made sense. I don't care about Nightwing so much, but Jason will always be my favorite.

THANK YOU

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.