How Powerful Is Superboy's TK?

#1 Edited by BatWatch (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

From my understanding, DCNU Superboy does not have to touch something to lift it as did nineties Superboy, yet I do not recall him using his telekinesis away from his body very often. The only time I can think of for sure is when he grabbed Kid Flash in Teen Titans. I've only read Teen Titans. Has Superboy used TK very much in his own title?

Specifically, I would like to know how much he can lift, how long is his range, and can he use his telekinesis to life multiple objects at once. Any answers?

#2 Posted by Dernman (14951 posts) - - Show Bio

It's enough to put a hurtin on Supergirl.

#3 Posted by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

I was under the impression that for DCnU-Superboy to telekinetically lift an object, he has to have touched it once, but does not have to maintain direct contact with it to control it.  Can't help you with the rest (at the moment, anyway).

#4 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

It hasn't really been said but he's been using it like crazy and it seems pretty effective. He uses it a lot and that like, all he uses too so it must be pretty good. 

#5 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong enough to pull off Wondergirls armor which is held to her body by spikes e_o

#6 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

no he doesnt need to touch somethijg for his full TK to work,and yes it can push or actually hurt supergirl.

his powers are-

mimicked strength,flight speed,invulnerability,now at actual kryptonian level.

classic TTK tricks still possible,even if we havent seen them yet.

full TK

tactile sensory ability

genetic memory

intelligence

quite possibly a mental defense against attacks against his mind,like Kiva did,maybe genetic in nature idk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.